• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAU MBB Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Too bad FAU likely won't be ranked, but still a tough matchup and we have a lot of energy in our fans right now

I was hoping they would be ranked if we were the same ol South Florida so that we can go for an upset. Now the roles have been reversed. USF is in sole possession of 1st place and if the winning continues we will eventually see USF ranked. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine the season being amazing like this thus far 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

1 minute ago, Bull Matrix said:

I was hoping they would be ranked if we were the same ol South Florida so that we can go for an upset. Now the roles have been reversed. USF is in sole possession of 1st place and if the winning continues we will eventually see USF ranked. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine the season being amazing like this thus far 

I don't think we see USF ranked this season until MAYBE squeezing into the final ranking of the season if we win out and win the conference tournament. Not sure if there is a ranking put out after the conference tournaments or not but that is when I see it being our time. Going to take a lot of winning and no losing to get to that point, we're talking finishing the regular season + conference tourney 27-5 and a 19 game winning streak. That's a lot to ask for even the best teams.

2 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

I don't think we see USF ranked this season until MAYBE squeezing into the final ranking of the season if we win out and win the conference tournament. Not sure if there is a ranking put out after the conference tournaments or not but that is when I see it being our time. Going to take a lot of winning and no losing to get to that point, we're talking finishing the regular season + conference tourney 27-5 and a 19 game winning streak. That's a lot to ask for even the best teams.

Yeah I know. No matter what happens the season has been a success. It may be to USF’s benefit to not be ranked so that the team uses that with a chip on their shoulders to win the AAC championship which would be amazing 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,550
  • Days Won:  423

7 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

Yeah I know. No matter what happens the season has been a success. It may be to USF’s benefit to not be ranked so that the team uses that with a chip on their shoulders to win the AAC championship which would be amazing 

Until I hear different from someone on the team, I don't think they really give much of a **** about not having a poll ranking. Their focus is controlling the controllables and getting to the "four letter" tourney.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

18 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Until I hear different from someone on the team, I don't think they really give much of a **** about not having a poll ranking. Their focus is controlling the controllables and getting to the "four letter" tourney.

Rankings are just window dressing and pretty much meaningless. This team will get the attention they deserve if they keep winning. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Demand must be really high because they just doubled the price for the tickets in the 300 level. They were $10 each and are now $20 each. 

I was kind of surprised when I bought mine that they were sideline for $10, no matter what level, usually sideline is more expensive than the ends.  

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Just now, bullstampede9922 said:

I was kind of surprised when I bought mine that they were sideline for $10, no matter what level, usually sideline is more expensive than the ends.  

I think they were trying to figure out the correct price point. Ultimately, $20 seems fair for GA and the 300 level given the demand for this game. Let's just hope that FAU falling last night doesn't stifle the enthusiasm for this game. The Bulls have to take care of business the next two games for there to be the highest energy and enthusiasm possible. The Rice game tomorrow has me somewhat concerned. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,550
  • Days Won:  423

10 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Went in to buy some tix for my daughter and the 2nd level behind the bench had Resale tix for $25 + TM fees while the corner section beside it was at $45 face value, with one low processing fee for the order.

2 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Rankings are just window dressing and pretty much meaningless. This team will get the attention they deserve if they keep winning. 

Exactly. The only reason I want to see USF get ranked is so the main stream media will talk up USF more. Hopefully TB fans catch on and the YC is having sell out crowds for just about every game. It can happen as long as the winning continues and I do believe that will happen. So that is basically it. Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,471
  • Days Won:  0

At this point, getting ranked would probably hurt us in that our opponents will want to knock us off the pedestal. As has been discussed, it doesn't really matter. Our FAU game got upgraded to ESPN anyway.