• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAU MBB Tickets

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

So, we discussed on here somewhere how it appeared that the FAU MBB game was sold out, at least through the second level with no tickets available for sale.  Well, all of a sudden 70% of the second level is now available for sale on ticketmaster.  It now looks like any other future game.  So, their expected following is not so great after all.

GO BULLS!

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  19

Just now, 79 Bull said:

So, we discussed on here somewhere how it appeared that the FAU MBB game was sold out, at least through the second level with no tickets available for sale.  Well, all of a sudden 70% of the second level is now available for sale on ticketmaster.  It now looks like any other future game.  So, their expected following is not so great after all.

GO BULLS!

Never assume a ticketmaster map shows what is available. While some places open most seats up, most places will only open up what they want you to buy at that moment. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, Mike Stuben said:

Never assume a ticketmaster map shows what is available. While some places open most seats up, most places will only open up what they want you to buy at that moment. 

I get it, used to work in the ticket biz.  But why would USF not want you to buy anything for the FAU game 2 weeks ago when all other future games had a lot of availability?  Doesn't make sense.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

I get it, used to work in the ticket biz.  But why would USF not want you to buy anything for the FAU game 2 weeks ago when all other future games had a lot of availability?  Doesn't make sense.

If it was showing sold out, then just a temporary mistake they caught and opened more up. Could also have been a TM issue. Not sure. 

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,550
  • Days Won:  423

56 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

GO BULLS!

Really didn't think it was their following so much as curious locals/casual USF fans maybe wanting to see a last year's Final Four team ....... the world is right again.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,343
  • Days Won:  43

Last night on the radio broadcast I do believe Lighthall & Johnson were mentioning that tickets have been going fast for that game. Game got upgraded to ESPN. This hand is going to be either sold out or close to it imo…

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,550
  • Days Won:  423

44 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Last night on the radio broadcast I do believe Lighthall & Johnson were mentioning that tickets have been going fast for that game. Game got upgraded to ESPN. This hand is going to be either sold out or close to it imo…

no-kelly-kapoor.gif.1d92cb99627768d85d13481ae64a2769.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Triple B said:

no-kelly-kapoor.gif.1d92cb99627768d85d13481ae64a2769.gif

arnold schwarzenegger film GIF

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

Is this one of those times when you are trying to stir the pot?

53 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Is this one of those times when you are trying to stir the pot?

Of course. I’m always trying to stir the pot to help sway things in the right direction for USF. Hopefully we see two top 25 teams battling it out before a sold out YC on ESPN