• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  310
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Outlaw said:

He never left,but checked his offers in the portal.  

Guessing there weren’t many. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  247

I don’t want Carter to be the heir apparent now…he’s not faithful to bulls country…hoping for another guy to step up in the next 5 years or so…

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

10 minutes ago, Bullsaficianado said:

I don’t want Carter to be the heir apparent now…he’s not faithful to bulls country…hoping for another guy to step up in the next 5 years or so…

If CAG doesn't have a problem with him, I'm good ....

• Like 3

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

Just now, Triple B said:

If CAG doesn't have a problem with him, I'm good ....

Yes great new regarding Carter. We have seen all over college football over the last few years that injuries happen often. We need a good back up QB option, and I think Carter right now is probably are most talented back up.

I have zero hard feelings about him having checked his options in the portal 

Question I have to those who have hard feelings about him checking the portal; what about players that come to USF through the portal from other teams. I guess they aren't loyal either since they left previous teams?? I think the portal is the new normal of college football, and in the end I am stoked that Carter will likely be a USF Bull next year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

Are you Ok with your wife/girlfriend/whatever stepping out to see if she can find a better guy than you?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, olafberserker said:

Are you Ok with your wife/girlfriend/whatever stepping out to see if she can find a better guy than you?

My wife is still with me after 40 years. She's either not looking hard enough or relatively happy. 😁

• Like 1
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

8 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

My wife is still with me after 40 years. She's either not looking hard enough or relatively happy. 😁

I think she's waiting you out.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

10 hours ago, olafberserker said:

Assuming this was in response to my post regarding me having zero hard feeling regarding Carter having checked out the portal. I don't want to get too personal, but to answer the question I have never been married, but probably have been in about a dozen serious relationships, and who knows how many shorter type relationships. I have broken up with girlfriends, and girlfriends have broke up with me. No hard feelings exist  since that's life (people change, falling in and out of love, move away, get bored, etc.) Furthermore i am still close friends with many. 

So its happened where my girlfriend left me for some else, and vice versa, and sure there was some sadness and disappointment, but never long term hard feelings.

Edited by belgianbull

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  168

10 hours ago, olafberserker said:

Kids have 5 years to live their dreams of playing college football. Unfortunately, their dreams don't include being a really good back up to make us feel really good about our teams not falling off if our starter gets hurt.

Players do get hurt, and the second string has to decide if it would be better for him to be here in case the starter gets hurt, or does he have enough time in case the starter turns pro early.

College football in our passion but, it's their lives.

I really don't want my wife looking around however, if I had a backup wife waiting around, I would expect her to see if she couldn't do better.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

I think she's waiting you out.

Jokes on her. Our only insurance policy names USF as beneficiary. I'm always leary when they feed us at Bulls events.

• Haha 1