• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did we ever find out why Pryor did not play on Friday?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  170
  • Days Won:  0

It has to be something internal with the team like behavior or team rules.  They would have said he was out due to injury or illness. He was on the sideline, but from the TV broadcast I never could tell if he was actually on the bench or was supporting his teammates.  I did catch him one time like he was on the stationary bike.  Wondering if this issue is over or just begining.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

51 minutes ago, monktified said:

It has to be something internal with the team like behavior or team rules.  They would have said he was out due to injury or illness. He was on the sideline, but from the TV broadcast I never could tell if he was actually on the bench or was supporting his teammates.  I did catch him one time like he was on the stationary bike.  Wondering if this issue is over or just begining.

He was on the bench.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,726

1 hour ago, monktified said:

I was sitting in the 2nd level behind the USF bench, so I could see the stationary bike area. He did make his way over there frequently, but I never saw him on the bike. There is also a hydration station over there, and I saw him getting lots of fluids even though he wasn't playing. I won't speculate why he'd need to keep hydrating. He also seemed a bit tired looking, which could be due to various reasons. You'd think if it was flu or something that might be contagious that he'd be somewhere away from the team, but he was right there with them the whole game. Hopefully, he'll be playing next game fully charged. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, monktified said:

Wondering if this issue is over or just begining.

All hoping it's over ...

Edited by Triple B

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

He was on the bench.

Definitely was. Every time I noticed him over there he was trying to find a seat amongst the coaches ...

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  170

Awesome thanks for the replies.  It was hard to pick up his demeanor from the espn+ broadcast.  Definitely need him going into conference play. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I hear the idea that he might’ve been sick, but good Lord would we have him sitting on the bench with players? Would we have him even attend if he were sick? And certainly like Trip says that kind of thing is typically disclosed.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Brad said:

I hear the idea that he might’ve been sick, but good Lord would we have him sitting on the bench with players? Would we have him even attend if he were sick? And certainly like Trip says that kind of thing is typically disclosed.  

So then maybe he was over hydrating to he could pizz on coach's shoes after the game?

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Kasean has that kind of hellraiser look ..... I'm going with disciplinary action.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

And he has met with a good mix of being erratic and somewhat successful; that might fuel issues in some.  We may never know.  

I get the sense our very calm and composed head coach  is not gonna tolerate either bad academic habits or bad team habits.  I applaud him for that.   

• Upvote 1