• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great Win, 45-0

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Timmy did make a pretty nice throw when he first came in ...... but he may be one of those that plays just well enough to get you beat.

He did however he kinda reminds of a player that will make some incredible highlights but follows them up with stupid decisions.  He gives me that  Jameis vibe, never really got any better, just kept doing the same stupid ****, always thinking he could pull a rabbit out of the hat.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,614
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

Not sure if this was posted already but the attitude we had made sense now 

Brown dropping bombs on a dime .

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Brown dropping bombs on a dime .

That kid really stepped up and matured. I was pretty critical of him, especially early on. I’m impressed how much he grew as a player over the course of this year. Having him back is a huge step forward for the program. We haven’t had a qb like this since Q, and BB is already shining.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NAIROBIBULL said:

How sweet it is. Btw, our conference is tops on the bowl record so far...

The fun belt is looking like a punching bag so far.image.png.b434a22875289358eaf00f10ca3aad41.png

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

7 hours ago, Friscobull said:
18 hours ago, Triple B said:

Timmy did make a pretty nice throw when he first came in ...... but he may be one of those that plays just well enough to get you beat.

He did however he kinda reminds of a player that will make some incredible highlights but follows them up with stupid decisions.  He gives me that  Jameis vibe, never really got any better, just kept doing the same stupid ****, always thinking he could pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Kind of seems like a recent tradition.  Every bowl game I watch has a former USF QB playing.  Right now watching Jordan McCloud in Military Bowl.  He goes from looking magnificent to awful in alternate plays.

Edited by SilverBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,707
  • Days Won:  424

18 hours ago, Triple B said:

7 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Would love to comment but I ain't saying **** about Jameis until after the New Years eve game .....

46 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Kind of seems like a recent tradition.  Every bowl game I watch has a former USF QB playing.  Right now watching Jordan McCloud in Military Bowl.  He goes from looking magnificent to awful in alternate plays.

the past halston movie GIF by 1091