• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Good News is..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

USF CAG won’t be getting hired away from bigger programs anytime soon. Hopefully he can get this program on track to winning next season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

image.gif.44c9a95c2735508036f581d1ff4880f1.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

USF CAG won’t be getting hired away from bigger programs anytime soon. Hopefully he can get this program on track to winning next season.

Right now he is on the track to being out of a job by the time the OCS opens. Good thing for him is that he still has plenty of time to change that trajectory 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

He needs to recruit and get his own guys in. We can't just keep banking on these leftovers from P5 programs that can't make it. It's impossible to keep asking for patience but it is what it is. We have a big shot next week to be 4-4 going into November and despite getting dogged these last two weeks by CUSA teams, everyone would've taken 4-4 going into November at the start of the year.

UCONN, Temple, Charlotte. Figure it out, temporarily patch this thing by beating those three and no one can be disappointed with 6-6 after the last several years. Heck, lose one of those and 5-7 still beats Vegas expectations and is more wins in year one than the last 3. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

35 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

He needs to recruit and get his own guys in. We can't just keep banking on these leftovers from P5 programs that can't make it. It's impossible to keep asking for patience but it is what it is. We have a big shot next week to be 4-4 going into November and despite getting dogged these last two weeks by CUSA teams, everyone would've taken 4-4 going into November at the start of the year.

UCONN, Temple, Charlotte. Figure it out, temporarily patch this thing by beating those three and no one can be disappointed with 6-6 after the last several years. Heck, lose one of those and 5-7 still beats Vegas expectations and is more wins in year one than the last 3. 

Well said. I’m holding out hope that USF can somehow find a ways to win against UConn, Temple, & Charlotte. I already have USF losing to Memphis & UTSA. We can’t give up on the season just yet. Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,909
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Well said. I’m holding out hope that USF can somehow find a ways to win against UConn, Temple, & Charlotte. I already have USF losing to Memphis & UTSA. We can’t give up on the season just yet. Go Bulls!!

Man my prediction for the season is still alive.  Going 8-5.   I'm not waving that white flag yet.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

If we said before the Season 3-4 after 7 games most would have thought that would be amazing. Expectations became unrealistic quickly 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,909
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

I was legit getting worried that we would lose CAG after only one year.   Silver lining I guess.  But I would gladly take that risk versus losing to the fighting Dilfers and Hermans in conference games.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

48 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

Tom Herman didn’t need to wait to get his guys in to whoop our asses. 

• Upvote 2