• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Name calling and other disrespectful banter

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, BDYZR said:

Why would anybody that’s not a die hard bleeding green and gold fan go waste the money on this disgusting disaster?

They don't but we want to spend 300 million the next ghost town in the sky. They gave away tickets to player's families, had bogo tickets, and people were still trying to give away extra tickets at the tailgates. I had one ticket I couldn't pay someone to take out of my 6 for today .

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

12 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Why would anybody that’s not a die hard bleeding green and gold fan go waste the money on this disgusting disaster?

Even us diehards are to the point of not wanting to waste time and money on this. I’d rather just go golfing with my son. At least that’s enjoyable 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

15 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

They don't but we want to spend 300 million the next ghost town in the sky. They gave away tickets to player's families, had bogo tickets, and people were still trying to give away extra tickets at the tailgates. I had one ticket I couldn't pay someone to take out of my 6 for today .

Having been to Dubai and Abu Dhabi these buildings while empty are really cool to look at and visit though.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Bullcocky said:

Yeah, after seeing that game, if I were a recruit, I wouldn't come. Smashed by a no name opponent in an empty stadium... who gets exited about that. Plus we haven't put a player in the NFL in forever.. 

stadium wasn’t empty we had several thousand fans.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475

6 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Even us diehards are to the point of not wanting to waste time and money on this. I’d rather just go golfing with my son. At least that’s enjoyable 

Don’t have a son but was absolutely thinking playing golf would be better. Actually my wife said we should take the cart and follow the golf team. At least we have season tickets for WBB.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

8 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I've got to ask a friend to sit home with my wife while I go watch the first half of games. A friend I sit with pointed out that I should go to the tailgate instead of the game. May try that next time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

I've got to ask a friend to sit home with my wife while I go watch the first half of games. A friend I sit with pointed out that I should go to the tailgate instead of the game. May try that next time.

I’ve thought about that too, but it’s a 45 minute drive for me. Not sure I even want to do that.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

I’ve thought about that too, but it’s a 45 minute drive for me. Not sure I even want to do that.

Tailgating with our nieces and nephews, brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and a few others almost make it worth it. Almost.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

Tailgating with our nieces and nephews, brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and a few others almost make it worth it. Almost.

It's about the traditions.  Have fun with the people and win the tailgate!  Then...

2 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I agree seeing family at the game is one of the reasons I renew year after year.