• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm done with USF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

3 minutes ago, Bullcocky said:

You are your mentality. USF's peers in the state should be UF and FSU. What would those programs do after getting destroyed by UAB and FAU? what would they do after three years and three total wins? I'm not sure, but I doubt that they would still have their AD... maybe some riots. Lol. 

You may be able to change the thread title, or I can if you like ...

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,143
  • Days Won:  39

I'm done with FSU, but I was going to just keep that on the DL.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You may be able to change the thread title, or I can if you like ...

Why? I am done with the university until they announce membership in a power conference. I canceled my TV subscription and my seats will go unused the rest of the year. I am still jumping mad at the university and feel defrauded. Coming out of high school, I had my pick of in state schools. I wanted to go to a school with a big time football program and great Gameday atmosphere and when i came back as an alum to be able to do the same. Weighing my options, UF, FSU, and USF all had great academics, big time college football, and good game day atmosphere. USF won the tie breaker by being located in a great city compared to g-ville and Tallassee. People in this board always make excuses but those are for losers as Golesh says. USF has advantages over our other peer schools. I'm wondering if students who attended certain years can bring a class action? 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

On 10/14/2023 at 6:49 PM, Bullcocky said:

I've donated over 100k to athletics and attended every home game since 2004 and over 50 away games. I'm done guys. I don't want to be associated with these universities in conference let alone lose or get destroyed by them. If I could get in a time machine and make a different choice of universities I would. I will be back on board if we get in a power league, but until then, I'm saving my money, time,  and energy. Good on anybody sticking it out. I've been through enough. Time for USF to start paying back on the investment. 

Sad Bloomrsg GIF by Mediacorp SG

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Bullcocky said:

You are your mentality. USF's peers in the state should be UF and FSU. What would those programs do after getting destroyed by UAB and FAU? what would they do after three years and three total wins? I'm not sure, but I doubt that they would still have their AD... maybe some riots. Lol. 

Hire a proven winner as a coach with experience as punching his way up. Sometimes it doesn't work out to build a championship contender, but they don't accepting losing and extend their coaches with one conference win in two years. but you don't see many one of the coaches getting only one fbs  win  over 3 seasons . I don't think any of them in my lifetime have had an AD leading football rocking a 21% chance to win a football game including FCS teams over a 4.5 to 5 year span. It seems USf Athletics under AD MK does not prioritize winning and only wants your money.  He is good at raising money but not good at doing what is best for USF football to build a winner. 11-41. WE would have to win 30 straight games just to get to 0.500 under the leadership of AD Mk. Could you imagine the outrage if USF beat FSU , UF, or Miami 56-14 at their homecoming game they were favored to win? 

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

The “Blockbuster” response is really popular around here. (They watched their customers vanish too).  For a program that can’t afford to lose fans and donors our more virtuous fans are just happy to tell you to hit the ******* road and don’t ever come back not realizing, like Blockbuster, the product is the problem.  To each his own.  And I’m not threatening to leave USF or anything like that. I just prefer to understand how people really feel rather than telling them to hit the road. So I’m not one of you, I just think you have a right to talk too.  I also think fans have have a better chance of coming back if the last experience with a fellow bulls fan wasn’t that person being a ****.

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

The “Blockbuster” response is really popular around here. (They watched their customers vanish too).  For a program that can’t afford to lose fans and donors our more virtuous fans are just happy to tell you to hit the ******* road and don’t ever come back not realizing, like Blockbuster, the product is the problem.  To each his own.  And I’m not threatening to leave USF or anything like that. I just prefer to understand how people really feel rather than telling them to hit the road. So I’m not one of you, I just think you have a right to talk too.  I also think fans have have a better chance of coming back if the last experience with a fellow bulls fan wasn’t that person being a ****.

If you buy tickets for USF football and donate to USF you have a write to be pissed and embarrassed about the last 4.5 years and the last two weeks.  At some point the athletic director and coaches have to earn their checks. Telling a person that has donated over 100,000 to the school to hit the road for abysmal performance over the last five years is about the dumbest thing someone can say especially if they are not donating at those levels.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

you have a write to be pissed and embarrassed about the last 4.5 years and the last two weeks. 

I don’t think you have a right to be. But I certainly think it should be understandable.  

There’s been a lot of apathy with the program and I think we could probably take a leap and say that hasn’t done us a whole lotta good.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,143
  • Days Won:  39

10 minutes ago, Brad said:

not realizing, like Blockbuster, the product is the problem.

This is true!  

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

I don’t think you have a right to be. But I certainly think it should be understandable.

I wouldn't yell at the kids or coaches during a game but ****  the two last two weeks felt like we had Jeff Scott back there again. The coaches and players look lost and cluess on what to do. The product has been driving fans away since 2010. There has never been a 4 to 5 year span this bad. I am starting to question why a first year HC brings in a first year OC.  We need a big statement win over our old conference rival UConn who decided they didn't want to be tied to AAC any longer. 

Edited by Outlaw