• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your Opinion On If USF is Going Bowling This Season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if we played like yesterday no way

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

Not likely at best. - Darth Vader | Make a Meme

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I thought this team would have ups and downs. I think our response will dictate if we can pull things together or pack it in for the season. I thought about 3 wins for the season, so from here on out we are overachieving. I think we could get there. It’s critical that we try to get one of the next two. These games will decide if we can get there:

FAU

Ucan’t

Temple

Charlotte 

I don’t think UTSA is out of the question, but is more of a toss up.

This might shock some folks but I think we will play up to Memphis. Probably don’t win though.

what happened yesterday is what happens to teams that lack identity and play up or down to their opponents. We overlooked a team based on their record and guys were indifferent to the task at hand. It’s easier to motivate these guys to play Bama than UAB. These kids need something to play for and frankly the most of this schedule will not excite them as much as Bama. They better play for pride and each other. They need to find consistency and work towards their goals.  If not they will go through the motions and things will be painful for the faithful. Take things in stride for the rest of the season, enjoy the ride, and Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  2,961
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

I thought this team would have ups and downs. I think our response will dictate if we can pull things together or pack it in for the season. I thought about 3 wins for the season, so from here on out we are overachieving. I think we could get there. It’s critical that we try to get one of the next two. These games will decide if we can get there:

FAU

Ucan’t

Temple

Charlotte 

I don’t think UTSA is out of the question, but is more of a toss up.

This might shock some folks but I think we will play up to Memphis. Probably don’t win though.

what happened yesterday is what happens to teams that lack identity and play up or down to their opponents. We overlooked a team based on their record and guys were indifferent to the task at hand. It’s easier to motivate these guys to play Bama than UAB. These kids need something to play for and frankly the most of this schedule will not excite them as much as Bama. They better play for pride and each other. They need to find consistency and work towards their goals.  If not they will go through the motions and things will be painful for the faithful. Take things in stride for the rest of the season, enjoy the ride, and Go Bulls!

This is how I see it too.  Would like to have my original prediction of 8 wins come to fruition.   Here's what I expect from USF the rest of the way:

Im Back Wake Up GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cat941 said:

This is how I see it too.  Would like to have my original prediction of 8 wins come to fruition.   Here's what I expect from USF the rest of the way:

Im Back Wake Up GIF

For that to happen coach will have them training like

Just Do It Running GIF by Rocky

5 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

For that to happen coach will have them training like

Just Do It Running GIF by Rocky

Best Friends Hug GIF by Rocky

Beach training?   LOL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

Beach training?   LOL

After last game it looks like any training will help

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

2 hours ago, Cat941 said:

Beach training?   LOL

True story I was living in an apartment back in the day watching this scene and a car drove off the side of the parking deck.  It was caught by the rebar in some kind of safety feature and kinda hanging off the side face down.  Someone had to fish them out of the hatchback.

Anyway, it sounded like a bomb went off and shook the whole building.  I couldn't figure out what the explosion was, so it went back in and finished watching Rocky 3.

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

True story I was living in an apartment back in the day watching this scene and a car drove off the side of the parking deck.  It was caught by the rebar in some kind of safety feature and kinda hanging off the side face down.  Someone had to fish them out of the hatchback.

Anyway, it sounded like a bomb went off and shook the whole building.  I couldn't figure out what the explosion was, so it went back in and finished watching Rocky 3.

Couldn't miss that classic LOL.

Read Premier League GIF by The First Team

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

We are at the half way point in the season and are exactly where I thought we would be with our record.

There is no reason to think that this team cannot win at least 3 of the last 6 games this season.

• Upvote 1