• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There is no quarterback controversy anymore

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,029
  • Days Won:  10

No doubt Brown is our guy. But if Bohanon is able to get healthy it would be nice insurance since we have seen that injuries happen and they can happen fast. Always great to have a good backup QB.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

It is nice to have a solid starting QB that the team has faith in and can rally around.  Last one was Q

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Didn't see this until watching replay, and maybe it's been discussed, but nice classy move by BB going over to behind the Rice bench after game to have a quick word with Daniels on the cart ..... This kid's almost too good to be true.

I picked that up too rewatching this morning. I really believe he is just built that way. He made the effort to go see WBB @ NC State last season. Think this guy is a Bull and if NIL can throw even a bit of money his way he'll stay for a couple more years. Really nice kid and uber talented.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,029
  • Days Won:  10

Just now, CousinRicky said:

I picked that up too rewatching this morning. I really believe he is just built that way. He made the effort to go see WBB @ NC State last season. Think this guy is a Bull and if NIL can throw even a bit of money his way he'll stay for a couple more years. Really nice kid and uber talented.  

Yes, a 100 percent; get the guy some Nil money.

He can be a star at USF and help this team get back into the top 25.

Its always better to be the guy for an up and coming team like USF then just be one of many talents on a Power 5 team.

more QB's are finding out that staying at a WKU, or transferring to a Rice can be beneficial to their NFL chances.

But we have to figure out the Nil to at least be competitive money wise when a Power 5 team knocks on the door and offers millions.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, smazza said:

brown was a different qb yesterday than the first 2 games

yep along with the o-line and the wr's

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I said he needed to improve and the receivers needed to improve. They made improvements yesterday.  

yep, whole offense did ... just as I predicted once we got to conference play where the opposing team is comparable in terms of size, speed, and athleticism

2 hours ago, BDYZR said:

As we will for the rest of the season. Difference is, IMO, is that we should continue to show improvement with new coaches compared to the others that have returning coaches.

Yep, which is why I think and have said 6 wins are attainable.  Coaching is better than previous 5 years or so for sure

• Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

Real question is how so many of you all didn’t think he was the guy. Asking when gerry would be back and should start…he was always the guy

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,393
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, olafberserker said:

Yep, which is why I think and have said 6 wins are attainable.  Coaching is better than previous 5 years or so for sure

The coaching is better and the players have shaken the stench of losing off of them. Golesh is pointing out mistakes or as he calls it opportuniesthey didnt execute on as learning experiences. It is a tough love and intensity unmatched by any coach since Leavitt. The guys that he said have bought in have produced so that is a good sign the team is all in. It is too early to tell. Good news fau the rest of the aac is looking worse and worse outside of Memphis and maybe Tulane.