• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#DeionIsNotComing but…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

So basically all USF now has to do is become P5

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, TallyBull said:

He had some interesting things to say about USF:

Some say his heart grew three sizes that day... this must be the first time he wasn't spewing a bunch of bullshite. I may have gained a shred of respect for the guy. Just a shred.

But seriously some great takeaways from this and some very disturbing.

The fact that we have been so terrible yet still in consideration is incredible.

BUUUT it's damning that even HE didn't think that he could overcome that G5 label. Like wow. No bueno...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

38 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

So basically all USF now has to do is become P5

dominos GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

16 minutes ago, 350_BULL said:

Some say his heart grew three sizes that day... this must be the first time he wasn't spewing a bunch of bullshite. I may have gained a shred of respect for the guy. Just a shred.

The fact that we have been so terrible yet still in consideration is incredible.

BUUUT it's damning that even HE didn't think that he could overcome that G5 label. Like wow. No bueno...

Sadly since we got sent back down to the g5 we can't break the label either.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I like following up on Prime Time stories. It would've been AMAZING having him here, but I'm rooting for his success wherever he goes.

It's crazy watching people move the goal post anytime he's successful. "He can't out talent people in Colorado..." "He won't be able to get recruits to go there..." "The roster turn over is a bad sign..." "I can't believe he brought his son in and introduced him as the starting quarterback..." "TCU is overrated..." "Just wait until his son graduates..." "He's only successful because he's buying his players..."

I think some people should just admit that they don't like the man. He's bold, he's talented, and he's not tiptoeing around the football elite. He's shaking up the system and challenging the status quo. It is a really fun thing to watch. I just wish someone at the university could've seen this coming.

He's one of those people who is way too proud to fail. Good to know that the thought of him thinking of coming here wasn't just a pipe dream. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

7 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Is prime your dream coach because he understands nil money attacts the best recruits and talent?  He seems to understand how to get money to the players .

7 hours ago, Brad said:

I don’t think that’s it (NIL).  He seems to want/know how to win.  It’s his top priority - like the old days.  

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

59c199b4875ec_facepalmted.jpg.6c3070c66a1da67e70f3c0e8fee633e1.jpg

I think Brad was pointing out my actual dream is CJL, I was just pointing out that dream mostly entails not firing him to begin with more so then hiring him at this point. Prime is a huge miss that an OCS doesn’t come within a fraction of filling. In a TikTok celebrity driven world the more you can get me insta famous the better, prime is a magnetic, high profile, major celebrity, all pro nfl player that many kids grew up idolizing that instantly grows the profile of anyone that’s connected to him and is a license to print publicity and NIL. So my heart isn’t set on prime anyone that fits that profile would be just as suitable but that doesn’t include coach former assistant had to Google them.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

The G5 is minor league college football and Deion recognized that. I can’t blame him for choosing Colorado 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, USFRaider said:

The G5 is minor league college football and Deion recognized that. I can’t blame him for choosing Colorado 

No doubt but Colorado is no more a final landing spot for him than we are, can he out recruit the aac enough to dominate what was a step up from where he was, can he have the most autonomy and can he make the most money before moving on would be conversations I would want to have until I made him understand. We were evidently in the same room together, what exactly do you need to walk out of here signed? Make me a  list of impossible requests and let’s see how impossible I find it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

No doubt but Colorado is no more a final landing spot for him than we are, can he out recruit the aac enough to dominate what was a step up from where he was, can he have the most autonomy and can he make the most money before moving on would be conversations I would want to have until I made him understand. We were evidently in the same room together, what exactly do you need to walk out of here signed? Make me a  list of impossible requests and let’s see how impossible I find it.

Apparently #1 on that impossible list was to change that G to a P ..... It was a longer shot, probably much longer, to improve his brand here than at CU. If we were indeed in the same room together for any length of time is pretty cool ..... but probably more the result of PT's respect for DB.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

11 hours ago, 350_BULL said:

I dont think he felt he couldnt overcome it, he just rather not deal with that G5/P5 battle.