• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Percentage of USF fans on Saturday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

At the FAMU game, I over heard the people sitting in front us say they’d back for Rice.  My guess they’ll be Alabama fans in their seats for this one.

I hate when STM do this.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

24 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

At the FAMU game, I over heard the people sitting in front us say they’d back for Rice.  My guess they’ll be Alabama fans in their seats for this one.

I hate when STM do this.

It sucks ..... but I guess it's good they ARE STM's. We've been fortunate, at least so far, that the groups immediately in front of of us haven't done this.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

5 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I hate when STM do this.

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

It sucks ..... but I guess it's good they ARE STM's. We've been fortunate, at least so far, that the groups immediately in front of of us haven't done this.

Well, as much as I've said over the years that I'd never sell my tickets, I sold my tickets. Don't know who bought them but can't imagine a USF fan paid over $300 to watch this game. Not sure I'll watch this one on TV. It will get recorded for that 1 in a million chance.  

Rice will most likely be that last chance for the Mrs to get to a game since her surgery will be the following week. 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

60% usf 

30% real bama fans

10% football fans

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,128
  • Days Won:  56

21 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Hoping we get a full student section.  I heard that they are planning on filling the entire 100s part of the student section and overflowing to a few sections in the 300s (like back in the Big East days), so this is good.  I hate the idea of the team having to feel like they are away when they are playing at home.

The Bucs did for years, then they started to win games. Funny how that changes things.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,400
  • Days Won:  43

9 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Well, as much as I've said over the years that I'd never sell my tickets, I sold my tickets. Don't know who bought them but can't imagine a USF fan paid over $300 to watch this game. Not sure I'll watch this one on TV. It will get recorded for that 1 in a million chance.  

Rice will most likely be that last chance for the Mrs to get to a game since her surgery will be the following week. 

If that is the case. We must beat Rice! 

• Topic Count:  2,335
  • Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

Well I was off it was more like 73% to 20% and 7% just general college football fans.  Loved see us rain on the great Alabama in the first half.   

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Where is the stat on how many people became Bulls fans? Did we get any?  Hopefully some were encouraged, despite the loss, to consider reboarding the bandwagon!!  Wagon Ho!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,515
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Where is the stat on how many people became Bulls fans? Did we get any?  Hopefully some were encouraged, despite the loss, to consider reboarding the bandwagon!!  Wagon Ho!

I think we gained one maybe two.  Wait.. Nope they went and put on their gator jerseys on the way to the cars.