• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Attendance

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I’m praying So hard that we see posts about how people can’t get tickets and how they’re just now not enough seats for the demand and how they are keeping people who just want to cheer on the team out from seeing them play. 

I would love every minute and not feel bad for a second.  And that will happen at some point with 35,000 seats even if it’s not immediate.

Anybody who wants to see Alabama can go to that game. The OCS will change that. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

26 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

you have to consider 5k tickets to opposing fans and 10k for students. that's getting pretty close to capacity

That too, will be interesting to see.  I am sure with all the student fees involved, that number will have to be large.  Not sure 5K in visitor tickets in our conference is rational.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

29 minutes ago, Brad said:

That too, will be interesting to see.  I am sure with all the student fees involved, that number will have to be large.  Not sure 5K in visitor tickets in our conference is rational.

I believe the AAC number is 4,000 tickets.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

It just seems kind of weird to me, if he left because the product sucks then that is understandable however the reason he chose to non renew is an OCS? Unless it made the drive more difficult( doubt that) he seems like he simply has had enough.  He seems kind of grumpy and you have been lately as well, I suggest shedding him, always good to lose some dead weight, may help you turn that frown upside down. 😀

Actually one of the most upbeat guys I know.  They went from 4 to 2 seats a couple years ago because no one wanted to see our trash show.  Just like we went from 8 to 6.  Just like I don't understand how anyone could vote for certain people or policies, he sees it as a waste and doesn't want to support it. Like I said before, he's had season tix from game 1.  

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

37 minutes ago, Brad said:

you have to consider 5k tickets to opposing fans and 10k for students. that's getting pretty close to capacity

Don't see Rice bringing 5k or UTSA or Charlotte or Temple or........ you get the idea.  FAU may be the only ones to buy up their allotment.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,141
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

he sees it as a waste and doesn't want to support it.

Some will see it as a waste and others an investment.  The eternal debate on other people's money I guess.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

17 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Don't see Rice bringing 5k or UTSA or Charlotte or Temple or........ you get the idea.  FAU may be the only ones to buy up their allotment.

not that they will all be used but they must be set aside.

it won't be hard for us to fill a 35k seat stadium.

I expect there will be folks that are priced out or don' see the value in it. that's ok.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

50 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

not that they will all be used but they must be set aside.

it won't be hard for us to fill a 35k seat stadium.

I expect there will be folks that are priced out or don' see the value in it. that's ok.

Built in a way where its easy to add additions ( for example an upper deck). While 35,000 is fine for now I suspect it will become clear pretty soon that 45,000 is a better number.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  1

To the guy who is dropping season tickets for spending $320MM on a stadium - don't drop them! We are actually spending $340MM on a stadium! Classic misunderstanding. 

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

3 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Built in a way where its easy to add additions ( for example an upper deck). While 35,000 is fine for now I suspect it will become clear pretty soon that 45,000 is a better number.

it depends how much those next 10k are willing and able to pay. won't be cost effective at $100/season.