• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post Week One Stats Dump

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,523
  • Days Won:  28

So we pulled off 95 plays which is good, but we just have to be more efficient. We gotta at least average 6.25 yards per play or better and at minimum, we should score no less than 5 tds per game. Anything less and we are just wasting a bunch of plays and energy. 

image.thumb.png.77b66c3d7a121cc61f87706fe54509fe.png

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Was hoping our defense show up better vs FAMU the passing defense but we are after week 2 number 112 total defense.  Rushing defense is actually now number 19.    

Total offense number 48. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,367
  • Days Won:  25

On 9/8/2023 at 12:40 PM, Gatorbull325 said:

So we pulled off 95 plays which is good, but we just have to be more efficient. We gotta at least average 6.25 yards per play or better and at minimum, we should score no less than 5 tds per game. Anything less and we are just wasting a bunch of plays and energy. 

image.thumb.png.77b66c3d7a121cc61f87706fe54509fe.png

We will know alot more after the opening of conference play. I don't expect to have a lot of good things to say after Bama next week. If we can get make it out without an major injuries that is a win. Saban is going to come out with a statement game after the loss versus Texas. It was the worst thing to happen for USF . If they beat Texas we could hopefully get the players look ahead to the next game. If the receivers and quarterbacks can get in sync we could have a really good offense. Famu shutting down the run game was concerning. Wright seems to be out running Dukes again but got less touches this week. The offensive line is going to make or break this team. I don't see any quarterback lasting 12 games taking that many hits every game. I know you are the transfer and depth chart guru, so is this the same Gentile hunt that STrong recruited that was on famu last night?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

The offensive line is going to make or break this team.

Uh oh!

6 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Uh oh!

Tom Brady would have issues playing behind this line.

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Tom Brady would have issues playing behind this line.

Yeah if he gets sacked 3 times he starts spraying it.

BTW - I like the stats dump series.  It is interesting to ponder how the stats evolve.

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Yeah if he gets sacked 3 times he starts spraying it.

BTW - I like the stats dump series.  It is interesting to ponder how the stats evolve.

If he gets hit multiple times a game he starts going off on the offensive linemen lol. The nfl made the tuck rule just for him because he took a legal hit and get hurt, but **** the guy could win games.

Edited by Outlaw

Just now, Outlaw said:

If he gets hit multiple times a game he starts going off on the offensive linemen lol. The nfl made the tuck rule just for him because he took a legal hit and get hurt.

Hah yes.   And the hit below the knees emphasis.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,523
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

We will know alot more after the opening of conference play. I don't expect to have a lot of good things to say after Bama next week. If we can get make it out without an major injuries that is a win. Saban is going to come out with a statement game after the loss versus Texas. It was the worst thing to happen for USF . If they beat Texas we could hopefully get the players look ahead to the next game. If the receivers and quarterbacks can get in sync we could have a really good offense. Famu shutting down the run game was concerning. Wright seems to be out running Dukes again but got less touches this week. The offensive line is going to make or break this team. I don't see any quarterback lasting 12 games taking that many hits every game. I know you are the transfer and depth chart guru, so is this the same Gentile hunt that STrong recruited that was on famu last night?

Yup! I was mad when CJS did not try to recruit him. He even confirmed it in an interview. Gentle Hunt is a baller. Im hoping we maybe get him as a Grad transfer.  As for us, once the pass blocking improves, BB will pass better. I hope we can at least score 20-24pts against Bama and keep them under 50...  if not beat them :04-rock: