• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cheap streaming options?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys, I currently have hulu live TV but I'm paying $70 a month for it to see all the games. That is wayyy too much of a financial commitment to watch usf football. Does anybody know of any cheaper streaming options with all the crappy channels that we are featured on? I would be willing to shell out $20-30 a month to continue watching. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

I don't know of any $25/month means of streaming all of USF's games given that a number of them are on CBSSN. As near as I can tell the only way to stream those games is doing what you're doing:  Hulu, YouTube, Fubo, etc. Can't find anything that remotely resembles an à la carte solution.  I have ESPN+ in addition to my Sling sports package, so the only games I'll be missing are the ones on CBSSN. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

I find it's best to piece it together and eliminate months entirely if possible.  Sometimes it can work out that way where you can take 2 months off the total if you can watch a game or two somewhere else. 

1 minute ago, WoolyBully said:

I don't know of any $25/month means of streaming all of USF's games given that a number of them are on CBSSN. As near as I can tell the only way to stream those games is doing what you're doing:  Hulu, YouTube, Fubo, etc. Can't find anything that remotely resembles an à la carte solution.  I have ESPN+ in addition to my Sling sports package, so the only games I'll be missing are the ones on CBSSN. 

Yeah, appears that alot are on cbssn this year...ugh, I guess I'll give it a month, wait to see how we do against rice and then see if I want to continue making the $70 investment a month or just watch highlights after the game. 

2 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

Sports bar?   USF watch party?

I live in south carolina and the bars won't put the games on for some reason. Nobody up here knows who we are...

• Crying 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Bullcocky said:

Yeah, appears that alot are on cbssn this year...ugh, I guess I'll give it a month, wait to see how we do against rice and then see if I want to continue making the $70 investment a month or just watch highlights after the game. 

Nice thing is you can drop it after 3 months and not tied into a contract. Here's a website that helps figure it out. https://www.suppose.tv You can put in the stations that are important to you at the top and they'll give you options. Nothing is really cheap that has all of them. I'm paying $120 for DirectTVStream but it has everything I want including, for now, Bally Sports. They did drop the local NBC affiliate but when I went to that website there wasn't anything else close.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  2,942
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Nice thing is you can drop it after 3 months and not tied into a contract. Here's a website that helps figure it out. https://www.suppose.tv You can put in the stations that are important to you at the top and they'll give you options. Nothing is really cheap that has all of them. I'm paying $120 for DirectTVStream but it has everything I want including, for now, Bally Sports. They did drop the local NBC affiliate but when I went to that website there wasn't anything else close.

I have Directv satellite and augment with ESPN+.  I had to watch the Navy vs. ND game on antenna as NBC and a few other channels are in a contract dispute with Directv.   Used to pay extra for the Sports Package on Directv but I dropped that.  Not easy to see our games.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Yeah if possible go month by month and time it up to only pay for 3 months.  You can also work it to watch a game or two somewhere else for outliers.

Then cancel with the intensity and profit.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

I use an IPTV service provider. Pretty cheap, but not exactly street legal.