• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Unis for WKU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

Uniform plan each week - Ask the defense what they want to wear. Look good. Feel Good. Play good. (Please)

I just want to see an aggressive defense that'll get pressure, and looks like they know how and enjoy tackling people

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

pissed off GIF

it’s not the black wanna be soflos, it’s not crazy. Solid first step towards a season.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957

LOVE all white!! Clean and crisp. The helmet I’m meh about, looks really good up close and in person, agree that from the stands or tv, not very good. We need a good white helmet, the best one we have had is the throwback we used last year (which was awesome). 

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  56

So before the season opened last year, they released a picture of this helmet and everyone cheered, then they proceeded to not wear it. THIS IS the USF helmet. Why is that such a difficult concept? They can wear a specialty helmet every now and then, but this should be the primary lid . . . 

IMG_0705.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957

7 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

So before the season opened last year, they released a picture of this helmet and everyone cheered, then they proceeded to not wear it. THIS IS the USF helmet. Why is that such a difficult concept? They can wear a specialty helmet every now and then, but this should be the primary lid . . . 

IMG_0705.jpeg

100%!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,473
  • Days Won:  13

11 hours ago, MSBulls said:

Uniform plan each week - Ask the defense what they want to wear. Look good. Feel Good. Play good. (Please)

I just want to see an aggressive defense that'll get pressure, and looks like they know how and enjoy tackling people

I am pretty sure the players do provide input into the uniform selection ... through their "leadership council" or whatever it's called.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

49 minutes ago, michibull said:

LOVE all white!! Clean and crisp. The helmet I’m meh about, looks really good up close and in person, agree that from the stands or tv, not very good. We need a good white helmet, the best one we have had is the throwback we used last year (which was awesome). 

They did make the outline thicker 2 years ago than the first version of it which was terrible on TV. I love the look.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

IMG_0705.jpeg

I'm with you I was confused on this big reveal.  It doesnt match what they said.  I've just accepted that we are locked into this goofy stuff now.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

46 minutes ago, USF968 said:

They did make the outline thicker 2 years ago than the first version of it which was terrible on TV. I love the look.

It's better than the original version with the thicker outline now, but I still dislike it and still wish they'd fill it with chrome green as an alternative to the matte white with gold and the matte green with gold

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  56

15 hours ago, hm101 said:

STORM TROOPER YES

Stormtroopers are slow, incompetent and REALLY bad shots.

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Haha 2