• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

I see people selling season-ticket member gifts on eBay, and I have never seen most of them.  Same will be this November, when they hand out another bobble head and I don’t even have any of the others.  Not bothered by it just stating my lack of concern, I think.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,521
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, Brad said:

I see people selling season-ticket member gifts on eBay, and I have never seen most of them.  Same will be this November, when they hand out another bobble head and I don’t even have any of the others.  Not bothered by it just stating my lack of concern, I think.  

We are getting a bobble head during the Nov 25th game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,367
  • Days Won:  25

I always thought bobbleheads were something  you found off Nebraska  Ave. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,895
  • Days Won:  33

17 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Would be nice  timing   and have everyone is Ray Jay light up some victory cigars. I don't know the legality of that though. 

Should be ok in the parking lots. 

2 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Should be ok in the parking lots. 

One step ahead.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't get any of these emails (just the one saying I need to decide if I want to opt out of auto-renewal by next week) and my STM rep isn't answering my emails (in which, amongst other things, I was asking how I could give more money to this program before the game yesterday). How do I get a new rep? My buddy reached out to his rep yesterday and got an almost instant response. I'm going on 5 days.

Edit... 9 days.

Edited by BullsFan2819

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

2 minutes ago, BullsFan2819 said:

I didn't get any of these emails (just the one saying I need to decide if I want to opt out of auto-renewal by next week) and my STM rep isn't answering my emails (in which, amongst other things, I was asking how I could give more money to this program before the game yesterday). How do I get a new rep? My buddy's reached out to his rep yesterday and got an almost instant response. I'm going on 5 days.

I had to change emails a while back because everything wasn't getting through from USF (problem with other senders also). Have you tried calling your rep?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I had to change emails a while back because everything wasn't getting through from USF (problem with other senders also). Have you tried calling your rep?

I mean I got the Horns Up Auto Renewal email. I got the game day "Everything You Need To Know For Saturday's Game" email. Just not these which is weird.

I haven't called my rep. I originally emailed her, she replied back. I replied immediately and she called me but I haven't been in a spot that I could take/make calls this week. I emailed her again and told her that. Still nothing. Friend emailed his rep, got a text, and bought a parking pass yesterday without issue. My previous reps (one no longer there and before that John Lewis) were great at multiple forms of communication. Not sure why this one can't answer anything but a call. 

There's been more issues we've dealt with than what I've mentioned here so if it seems like a petty complaint it's only a little petty :) I'll try to call this week since I'll be able to, but that doesn't help the fact that I was trying to make changes before yesterday's game.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

50 minutes ago, BullsFan2819 said:

I mean I got the Horns Up Auto Renewal email. I got the game day "Everything You Need To Know For Saturday's Game" email. Just not these which is weird.

I haven't called my rep. I originally emailed her, she replied back. I replied immediately and she called me but I haven't been in a spot that I could take/make calls this week. I emailed her again and told her that. Still nothing. Friend emailed his rep, got a text, and bought a parking pass yesterday without issue. My previous reps (one no longer there and before that John Lewis) were great at multiple forms of communication. Not sure why this one can't answer anything but a call. 

There's been more issues we've dealt with than what I've mentioned here so if it seems like a petty complaint it's only a little petty :) I'll try to call this week since I'll be able to, but that doesn't help the fact that I was trying to make changes before yesterday's game.

Same here.  I got all the emails you mentioned, but nothing about a STM gift.

I got the gift. I will add it to the mancave. I don't want to ruin it for anyone that did not receive their gift yet.

• Like 1