• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WKU Tickets Have Arrived

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Yes and no. Old school shine was not cut, but people now make shine from basically anything that ferments.

Reminds me, I didn't have a bourbon today.  Too late now. Will make up for it tomorrow.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/17/2023 at 7:33 PM, 79 Bull said:

Our section is 136 which is right next to the students.  Should be fun!

LT Smith Stadium - Facts, figures, pictures and more of the Western Kentucky  Hilltoppers college football stadium

Most of the students will be in section 125-129 and on the grass berm to the left - near our band.  Not sure how many fans or students will be in attendance over Labor Day.  Students have a tendency to go home over long weekends.  

Looking forward to the first game.

Have a safe trip to Bowing Green. 

Cheers.

• Like 1

Game day info.  Link from last year - but should still be good.  

site.png
WKUSPORTS.COM

2022 WKU Football Gameday Guide (Complete A-Z Policies and Procedures Guide) Ticket...

On 8/18/2023 at 3:41 PM, BDYZR said:

Tailgating map.

2021 Football Tailgating and Parking Map - Western Kentucky University Athletics (wkusports.com)

If you call the ticket office at 1-800-5 bigred and ask for the Hilltopper Athletic Foundation, they might be able to hook you up with better tailgating spots.  Most of the visitor spots are on paved parking lots.  The closer ones on grass lots are typically harder to grab for visitors.  

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, WadeAllen said:

Tailgating map.

2021 Football Tailgating and Parking Map - Western Kentucky University Athletics (wkusports.com)

If you call the ticket office at 1-800-5 bigred and ask for the Hilltopper Athletic Foundation, they might be able to hook you up with better tailgating spots.  Most of the visitor spots are on paved parking lots.  The closer ones on grass lots are typically harder to grab for visitors.  

Thanks, but we're staying at the Hyatt that's less than a mile away. Looks like a nice stroll across most of the campus. I just posted that for anyone else that may be interested.

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks for all the great info @WadeAllen.  We'll just be driving up for the game.  What's the best/closest place we can park to the stadium with the intention of just walking around the campus for an hour or so before the game?  We don't need grass or tailgating space.  Do we need to call and get advance parking for that area?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

56 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Thanks for all the great info @WadeAllen.  We'll just be driving up for the game.  What's the best/closest place we can park to the stadium with the intention of just walking around the campus for an hour or so before the game?  We don't need grass or tailgating space.  Do we need to call and get advance parking for that area?

Good question...  Going to be rolling up to the game just in time.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, WadeAllen said:

Game day info.  Link from last year - but should still be good.  

2022 WKU Football Gameday Guide (Complete A-Z Policies and Procedures Guide) Ticket...

Thanks for providing that Wade.  It's been about 26 years since I was there, but what is Topper Town?  Is there a place to buy a couple drinks outside the stadium for those that may not be in full tailgating stride?

For the Bulls fans going, who is tailgating?  Ashamed I don't know this yet, but is there any USF area or tailgate activity?

40 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Good question...  Going to be rolling up to the game just in time.

Same situation, rolling in from Nashville, but will certainly be looking for some Bulls brotherhood and beverage.  :) 

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

A few of us are rolling in from Nashville.  BE AWARE that Tennessee plays Virgina at Nissan Stadium at 11am CT.  Lots of traffic and lots of Orange will be in town.  If you're heading out around 10:30 to 12:00, I'm guessing it will be best to take 65N to avoid the stadium traffic. 

@WadeAllen if you're back on here, please see our parking questions above and thank you.

GO BULLS!