• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

7 minutes ago, hm101 said:
  • Board of Trustees approval and wheels in motion for the newest, nicest college football stadium in the country
  • New MBB coach - took Kennesaw State from bottom feeder to the tourney
  • NIL fund is at 7 figures last I heard
  • We had a National Champion in track and field this year
  • Newest Indoor Performance Facility in the state - means this is the first season in Bulls history we have had hit every practice, on time, all the way through, with no weather issues
  • Baseball and softball fields are getting renovated (anyone know the timeline on this?)
  • WLAX and WBV - we have our coaches, Stampede for Women is underway
  • We have 40+ new scholarship players in FB featuring plenty of ballers. Tons of P5's coming home. This is not the same 1-11 CJS team, at all, period. 
  • 2024 recruiting is underway - I think we are neck and neck with Tulane right now leading the AAC?

What else? 

Good list. Not directly sports related (which is probably why you didn't include it), but USF is now an AAU school.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Days Won:  12

17 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Good list. Not directly sports related (which is probably why you didn't include it), but USF is now an AAU school.

That counts. 

Forgot that one! 

david boreanaz jason GIF by CBS

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

33 minutes ago, hm101 said:
  • Board of Trustees approval and wheels in motion for the newest, nicest college football stadium in the country
  • Newest Indoor Performance Facility in the state - means this is the first season in Bulls history we have had hit every practice, on time, all the way through, with no weather issues
  • Baseball and softball fields are getting renovated (anyone know the timeline on this?)
  • We have 40+ new scholarship players in FB featuring plenty of ballers. Tons of P5's coming home. This is not the same 1-11 CJS team, at all, period. 
  • 2024 recruiting is underway - I think we are neck and neck with Tulane right now leading the AAC?

What else? 

Maybe the St. Pete times could print this kind of stuff once in a while.  Just sayin.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Where are we starting this from?  You have new BB Coach but no Goach.

Yuengling Draft Haus 😁

🤔

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  671
  • Days Won:  0

54 minutes ago, hm101 said:

What else? 

Cheerleading champs!!!

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

1 hour ago, hm101 said:

These 2 really get me hype.

For Amir people point to his record, but he's an even more extreme case of Willie have a losing record at USF with no context. His last 2 years there were the 2 best years in school history! Plus he had the best recruiting class in his conference after year 1 going 1-28. This dude has already pulled off a rebuild more improbable than turning around us will be, excited to follow the process.

And as for Golesh turning over the roster. I LOOOOOVE that he is grabbing guys out of the portal with 1 year of eligibility. It felt like Jeff Scott was 100% focused on setting a culture so we'd be great "next year", always getting underclassman out of the portal and preaching progress on a rebuild. Based on Golesh's recruiting I think he is going for as many wins as he can from year 1, no "year 0" nonsense.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,528
  • Days Won:  3

22 minutes ago, bulloni said:

These 2 really get me hype.

For Amir people point to his record, but he's an even more extreme case of Willie have a losing record at USF with no context. His last 2 years there were the 2 best years in school history! Plus he had the best recruiting class in his conference after year 1 going 1-28. This dude has already pulled off a rebuild more improbable than turning around us will be, excited to follow the process.

And as for Golesh turning over the roster. I LOOOOOVE that he is grabbing guys out of the portal with 1 year of eligibility. It felt like Jeff Scott was 100% focused on setting a culture so we'd be great "next year", always getting underclassman out of the portal and preaching progress on a rebuild. Based on Golesh's recruiting I think he is going for as many wins as he can from year 1, no "year 0" nonsense.

Such a quick turnover after hitting the portal, somewhere @Corey lea is looking down on us and smiling.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, hm101 said:

What else? 

Thank you for posting! USF during their downtimes on the fields & courts have been doing many things right. To me it shows me that they are trying to get everything right. Go Bulls!!

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, hm101 said:

What else? 

plenty of ballers!!!    i hope your right

• Go Bulls! 2