• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Important OCS Update

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,975
  • Days Won:  12

9 hours ago, gibbsak said:

The acceptance of the soul source justification for the architect so the contract can be approved and then the renderings released

Can you explain like I'm 5?

• Like 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, hm101 said:

Can you explain like I'm 5?

Easy VPMK sucks, the idea is dumb and is way over priced and over leveraged for pretty close to nothing in return.

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  452
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, TallyBull said:

Obviously not clear yet, but if this change is to ensure there is some kind of (cost-effective) shade at the stadium, it’s absolutely the right decision (even if it delays the stadium a year), if the alternative was no shade. Would much rather they do things right than quickly. 

Don’t see a difference between games without shade at the OCS vs games without shade at Ray Jay. No delays, no excuses. 

Edited by 00Bull
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, 00Bull said:

Don’t see a difference between games without shade at the OCS vs games without shade at Ray Jay. No delays, no excuses. 

Exactly would shade be great - yes. The number of FL stadiums without shade who still play every week? People need to stop acting like they can’t build it without shade. If it isn’t in the budget it isn’t. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,975
  • Days Won:  12

I wonder if what the need to do is build it w/out shade day 1, 2026, and add shade for 2027 or whatever for cost reasons and they needed a builder who could accomodate?

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  847

Think revenue will determine future upgrades/expansion of the stadium. Get it built, get it sold out, get a championship banner hung up, get it upgraded. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Think revenue will determine future upgrades/expansion of the stadium. Get it built, get it sold out, get a championship banner hung up, get it upgraded. 

An aac championship isn’t going to generate enough revenue to even pay for the banner 

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  847

57 minutes ago, puc86 said:

An aac championship isn’t going to generate enough revenue to even pay for the banner 

Ye have little faith my friend. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  168
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, hm101 said:

I wonder if what the need to  do is build it w/out shade day 1, 2026, and add shade for 2027 or whatever for cost reasons and they needed a builder who could accomodate?

The idea of having shade bothers me. Right now we are building a 30,000 seat stadium with the understanding that once we start winning we can expand. How is that possible if we add a shade, unless it's some kind of see through shade that the upper level people can see be able to see the game.

Kind of like the old sun dome that had the steel framing in the way for the people (like me beack then) who could not afford the good seats.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Ye have little faith my friend. 

I do have faith, faith in a VPMK administration to fail in every conceivable way and the aac to completely destroy our athletics. Faith without works is dead and we will be too if we keep our faith in the things that fail us without fail.