• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Important OCS Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, DontPushMe said:

This is a massive gamble. If we can get ourselves into the acc it was worth it, if we're hosting fau, Birmingham, Charlotte North tx etc we may as well just use the on campus soccer stadium. 

It is a gamble that I feel USF had to take. They could keep playing in an NFL stadium and be another Temple or take a chance to build something special on campus. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

2 hours ago, DontPushMe said:

This is a massive gamble. If we can get ourselves into the acc it was worth it, if we're hosting fau, Birmingham, Charlotte North tx etc we may as well just use the on campus soccer stadium. 

I don't know.  I personally love the idea of generations coming to this new stadium and being connected to USF.  Seems amazing actually.

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

It is a gamble that I feel USF had to take. They could keep playing in an NFL stadium and be another Temple or take a chance to build something special on campus. 

They wouldn’t build it unless they already knew the outcome. 

• Go Bulls! 1

23 minutes ago, ahoyboy said:

Hell yeah! I love that outlook!! Go Bulls!!

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

24 minutes ago, ahoyboy said:

The only outcome they were concerned about was how while failing in every measurable way can I manage to keep my job for a few more years, they seemed to guess correctly and the ultimate outcome will be of zero consequence to them.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, hm101 said:

Trumps Empty Chairs 6538.jpg

I thought that Judy got UCF to pay for the fence that was installed around the Tampa campus a few years ago… lol

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

We shouldn’t have wasted our something on this and been bold like SMU, been bold like Colorado or figured out a new way to be bold by utilizing whatever borderline behaviors we could come up with to funnel every penny into a collective that can buy a team that wins now. Not one time has an OCS played even a small portion of a role in realignment and there is no chance this plays any part in getting us called up, if anything it is a check in the negative box.

But the Big12 pinkie sweared that we would get in if we only had a campus stadium.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, CousinRicky said:

But the Big12 pinkie sweared that we would get in if we only had a campus stadium.

At least this is one topic we agree on entirely, I’ve never been so sure of anything than that no one in the last three rounds of realignment mentioned a topic of an OCS to anyone.

This lie grew out of but how could they have picked UCF over us? And that being the logical choice over the NY6 wins, the national relevance, the P6 wins and the national championship parade (that our fans made fun of their OCS for years helped UCF fans keep inspired to fan the flames of that insane take).

I wonder how the B12 brass sleeps at night after making us commit to a $350 million project and then almost immediately going beyond full in conference members before we could reasonably be expected to complete it.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, puc86 said:

At least this is one topic we agree on entirely, I’ve never been so sure of anything than that no one in the last three rounds of realignment mentioned a topic of an OCS to anyone.

This lie grew out of but how could they have picked UCF over us? And that being the logical choice over the NY6 wins, the national relevance, the P6 wins and the national championship parade (that our fans made fun of their OCS for years helped UCF fans keep inspired to fan the flames of that insane take).

I wonder how the B12 brass sleeps at night after making us commit to a $350 million project and then almost immediately going beyond full in conference members before we could reasonably be expected to complete it.

WHOCF??!?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

night sleeping GIF