• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Alabama Upset incoming!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

27 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I really thought this game would have been further along ticket sales wise for reasons like her situation ....

I was considering selling my tickets. We are about 6 rows up from the end zone, two tickets. I wonder how much I could get?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

6 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

I was considering selling my tickets. We are about 6 rows up from the end zone, two tickets. I wonder how much I could get?

Here's the TM link for game. Shows what people are asking for re-sale tix but not what's been sold .....

https://www.ticketmaster.com/south-florida-bulls-football-vs-alabama-tampa-florida-09-16-2023/event/0D005E58D845E378

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Met a young lady yesterday, 'Bama class of '16, said she's been on a waiting list for season tix since she graduated. Will be at the game. Just a little useless information.

GO BULLS!

What local dancing establishment did you meet her ? Kidding... Bama tickets take years to wait on a list now. You can buy season tickets for usf good seats for cheaper than one game in Bama. 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Here's the TM link for game. Shows what people are asking for re-sale tix but not what's been sold .....

https://www.ticketmaster.com/south-florida-bulls-football-vs-alabama-tampa-florida-09-16-2023/event/0D005E58D845E378

Thanks! Looked like my section has tickets listed from 160 to 200$ per.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

I listed for what Ticketmaster suggested and got it within a couple of weeks ($310 per minus 10% in Sect 211). Just a note. When you sell tickets on Ticketmaster, after you sell them they ask for your SS# to get paid and you may get a 1099. No one tells you this beforehand so just to let you know. First time I've ever sold my tickets.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

I listed for what Ticketmaster suggested and got it within a couple of weeks ($310 per minus 10% in Sect 211). Just a note. When you sell tickets on Ticketmaster, after you sell them they ask for your SS# to get paid and you may get a 1099. No one tells you this beforehand so just to let you know. First time I've ever sold my tickets.

Here's a link to some info on this from TM.

What I'm not entirely clear on, and I guess you won't know until you receive one at end of year, is if your 1099 will be for $620 (assuming you have no more sales) or will you not get one because the actual amount you will receive is $558, which is below the $600 1099 threshold.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Met a young lady yesterday, 'Bama class of '16, said she's been on a waiting list for season tix since she graduated. Will be at the game. Just a little useless information.

GO BULLS!

Didn’t realize you still had game for that age group, nice work, I won’t tell your better half about this encounter, bro code, bros over hoes. 

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/17/2023 at 10:36 AM, KcK48115229 said:

Wonder if the Brady bleacher seats gonna be used for this game

The Brady bleachers are supposed to be gone this season according to my BUCS rep. Thank goodness!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

Here's a link to some info on this from TM.

What I'm not entirely clear on, and I guess you won't know until you receive one at end of year, is if your 1099 will be for $620 (assuming you have no more sales) or will you not get one because the actual amount you will receive is $558, which is below the $600 1099 threshold.

Sold 4 of the tickets so > $600.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

15 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Didn’t realize you still had game for that age group, nice work, I won’t tell your better half about this encounter, bro code, bros over hoes. 

Actually it was after Fathers Day lunch with my wife, daughter, and son-in-law at Carmine's in Ybor. Then walked down to the Ybor Tap House for one more brew. 

• Upvote 1