• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Moving on from Brey.... Who is rumored to be in the running? Who do you want?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

52 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

I don't know who Bruce Davis is and I usually shy away from twitter posts, but that's all that came up with recent google search. So take it for what its worth

Looks like someone indicated what its worth with their vote ..... :shade:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,030
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Looks like someone indicated what its worth with their vote ..... :shade:

Yea I hope its nothing because I don't like any of the names mentioned in that tweet. Just weird that there isn't more coverage about the USF vacancy. In the past you would have seen more leaks and coverage from various outlets

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Interesting list this Bruce guy has

Kelsey, probably the best on paper just signed a five year extension so take him off.  Cuonzo or Fox?  LOL.  We got more than $35,000. CY is an asst.  So if I even thought this were real, I'd be petrified.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  365
  • Days Won:  1

Guys just hire me as the head coach, I’ll win more then Gregory next year or I resign. What do we have to lose? I’ll come on here and let you give me input. I’ll take 100,000 the first year if I finish with a winning record my salary automatic goes up to 1 million after that.

at this point anyways I might be the only one left since he’s taking so long. 😂

At this point it seems we are waiting for something. Is it related to waiting for Odom's buyout to decrease ( or whatever that situation), or is it a coach that is still in a tournament.

Looking at the NIT, UAB, North Texas, and Utah Valley State are still playing.  Kennedy the UAB coach would be a great get. But I doubt that happens

The coach of Utah Valley State is Mark Madsen. Really one great year and that's it. I really hope he is not the one we are waiting for.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,392
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, belgianbull said:

At this point it seems we are waiting for something. Is it related to waiting for Odom's buyout to decrease ( or whatever that situation), or is it a coach that is still in a tournament.

Looking at the NIT, UAB, North Texas, and Utah Valley State are still playing.  Kennedy the UAB coach would be a great get. But I doubt that happens

The coach of Utah Valley State is Mark Madsen. Really one great year and that's it. I really hope he is not the one we are waiting for.

No way he leaves UAB for USF. UAB’s hoops program carries the prestige..

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

1 hour ago, belgianbull said:

Rothstein has reported he's going to Cal. I think its gotta be Odom, but if the VCU job opens up that'll scare me.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Rothstein has reported he's going to Cal. I think its gotta be Odom, but if the VCU job opens up that'll scare me.

Yes, I agree, and if rumors of us waiting to sign Odom are true in order to pay less for the buyout that would have me worried. I think we should just make the deal now so to assure we don't lose him to another team, even if it costs us a little more.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,405
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Yes, I agree, and if rumors of us waiting to sign Odom are true in order to pay less for the buyout that would have me worried. I think we should just make the deal now so to assure we don't lose him to another team, even if it costs us a little more.

That 400k will buy water fountains!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Can you imagine what this board will be like if that happens?