• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Tickets - Club Access

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

I am looking at purchasing season tickets and have a couple questions: 

I was told the sections listed as “Club Access” include a free buffet? Is this true? If so, would you still get this perk if you purchased single game tickets in those same sections on a resale site? 

Lastly, do they offer an alumni discount for season tickets? If so, what is it? 

Any insight is much appreciated! Go Bulls!

30D10C6C-328F-4E04-A2C2-AE74D215F2D4.jpeg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,545
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

No free buffet for football.  Hoops tickets in certain sections get free food. Club access tickets for football get you in the club where you can buy overpriced food in air conditioning and out of the rain.

Pretty much it. There is no discount  that i know of. There is a new program where you can donate per win though .

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

. . . you can buy overpriced food in air conditioning and out of the rain.

Don’t forget the overpriced alcohol 😁

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Also I have found that the security at the club doors is usually lacking or nonexistent.  In other words, they let everyone in the club regardless of whether they have paid for the privilege or not.  I’d complain, but who’d listen.

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,545
  • Days Won:  25

49 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Also I have found that the security at the club doors is usually lacking or nonexistent.  In other words, they let everyone in the club regardless of whether they have paid for the privilege or not.  I’d complain, but who’d listen.

The security is shocked bulls fan still show up.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The security is shocked bulls fan still show up.

Yeah.  That's probably true.  They are just happy to have people attend the games, so they need to be nice.

Also, I have another theory.  For Bucs games, you must sit in the club area or you can't get into the club.  Period.  So nobody in the lower bowl can even access the 2nd level--they can't even get close to the club doors.  This means that the "ushers" by the door are not tasked to check access for each person entering the club.   But with a USF game, in order to enforce the club access, the same usher (making the same wage that he gets for a Bucs game where he doesn't have to check access) is supposed to enforce the club access rules?  I don't think it's even realistic to think that's gonna work.  If I was an usher, I'm certainly not going to fight some fat drunk guy who is demanding to get into the club without a club ticket--not worth it for what I'm getting paid.

I consider the club "premium" a donation to USF, and I will re-evaluate when I pick my seats at the new USF on campus stadium.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  19

One more thing to consider.... I sit in 207 and have Club Access, because my unrestricted Bulls Club contributions for the year are over $1000. Not advocating that, but it is another path to the club. (unrestricted only count toward that, not Fowler Ave. or any fund specific contributions, I do both of those things too, but make sure to keep the unrestricted above $1000)

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Denial of access to the club by non-donors is 50/50 at best.  Okay, I'll go there...just another reason for an OCS where USF controls everything.

GO BULLS!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  19

7 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Denial of access to the club by non-donors is 50/50 at best.  Okay, I'll go there...just another reason for an OCS where USF controls everything.

GO BULLS!

Every now and then they check in the wrong direction, thus allowing everyone in, but trapping those who don't belong on the inside. I never know if I should laugh or cry at those moments.