• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm enjoying the inevitable :-)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

22 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

I don't know, but they lost a recruit to Purdue this year, and I almost tweeted out a SpcaceU reference 

Almost? You're slipping.

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

13 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Yep. This should be deleted.. . If we continue to stalk them and bring up **** like this then we deserve to suck ass. How about we stop with the UCF **** and (as i say to my kids) worry about yourself. 

Even though I contributed, I do agree ..... at least, on this board. I am still lobbying Administration to bring back The Dumbgeon so there'll be a place for those so inclined.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

Big 12 is going the way of big east 

Unfortunately not.  They are the runaway best basketball conference and were the second best football conference last season and that doesn’t look to change soon as while the Big 10 has better ‘branding’ they just really don’t play good football outside of 2 or 3 schools any given year.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,029
  • Days Won:  10

On 2/4/2023 at 9:13 AM, Bull Awakening said:

Big 12 is going the way of big east 

I doubt that. The problem with the Big East was that it was a basketball first conference. You had all these teams like Georgetown, Seton Hall, Villanova, St John, ... who don't play first division football, so when teams started leaving those schools wanted a clean break.

The Big 12, even if they lose teams, they will still be replacing whatever they lose with new schools, whether it will be AAC schools  or schools from the Mountain West. That's where we potentially come in.

Edited by belgianbull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

On 2/3/2023 at 8:04 PM, Sk00b said:

Yep. This should be deleted.. . If we continue to stalk them and bring up **** like this then we deserve to suck ass. How about we stop with the UCF **** and (as i say to my kids) worry about yourself. 

Amen, we try to act like we are superior by rolling around in the mud with them every chance we get.  I see people talking trash about our possible AAU future membership or the size of our endowment (no not the important one) and it is embarrassing. **** them, they are moving up and we are not, let’s not try to act like we are superior or better off without them, simply leave it alone and move the **** on. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  2

On 2/3/2023 at 10:57 AM, Mike Stuben said:

I don't know, but they lost a recruit to Purdue this year, and I almost tweeted out a SpcaceU reference 

If it's that's guy you're referring to, he was never committed to us or even being recruited by us. But On3 decided to claim he flipped from us somehow. Not sure if they got confused because we signed an OL transfer from Stanford.

https://mobile.twitter.com/On3sports/status/1620803818953875457?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1620803818953875457|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

23 hours ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

If it's that's guy you're referring to, he was never committed to us or even being recruited by us. But On3 decided to claim he flipped from us somehow. Not sure if they got confused because we signed an OL transfer from Stanford.

https://mobile.twitter.com/On3sports/status/1620803818953875457?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1620803818953875457|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

You are a good guy with great information however never understood why you hang out on here, especially now?  I can’t imagine hanging out on a c message board, what’s the point.  Serious question and not attacking you because you are a good dude, If you care to opine I am interested.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You are a good guy with great information however never understood why you hang out on here, especially now?  I can’t imagine hanging out on a c message board, what’s the point.  Serious question and not attacking you because you are a good dude, If you care to opine I am interested.

I like actual sports talks with different fan bases. I'm also in a couple of general sports discussion Facebook groups. The right ones though, because there was a "Big 12 trash talk" page I got invited to and it was probably as civil as you'd expect lol so that's not particularly my bag. Y'all have some good discussions here and I like to join in on them. But to actually contribute, because if I came here just to dunk on you guys I'd have been banned right away lol

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 2/3/2023 at 6:45 PM, olafberserker said:

It's incredible how much shade some throw them as they leave us in their dust ... for now 

you are right

orlando past us long ago

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Meanwhile, back in the AAC…

We sound like they did when we were competing in the big east.