• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm enjoying the inevitable :-)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  603
  • Content Count:  16,389
  • Days Won:  43

10 hours ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

I like actual sports talks with different fan bases. I'm also in a couple of general sports discussion Facebook groups. The right ones though, because there was a "Big 12 trash talk" page I got invited to and it was probably as civil as you'd expect lol so that's not particularly my bag. Y'all have some good discussions here and I like to join in on them. But to actually contribute, because if I came here just to dunk on you guys I'd have been banned right away lol

Hey thanks again for the kind words. We are all college football fans so all are welcome. Good luck in the big 12. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Bull Awakening said:

Hey thanks again for the kind words. We are all college football fans so all are welcome. Good luck in the big 12. 

Good luck in the Big 12?????? He is a good guy and all but **** them, why in the hell would you send good thoughts to Ho Lando? Weak **** BA, you must squat when you piss.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  603
  • Content Count:  16,389
  • Days Won:  43

52 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Good luck in the Big 12?????? He is a good guy and all but **** them, why in the hell would you send good thoughts to Ho Lando? Weak **** BA, you must squat when you piss.

Lol now that is the Friscobull that makes this board great. But if you have been paying attention it will always use big 12 in lowercase because that conference won’t deserve uppercase moving forward. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

Didn’t know where this fits in but I’m enjoying the hell out of this one. Chuckles was passed over- not even interviewed at Miami as DC. He has taken his ball and gone away. Hey Chuckles don’t go away mad , just go away😂