• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF OCS, dream or reality

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,572
  • Days Won:  25

44 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

DO you are to defend the point committing to winning by extending a coach with one fbs win in two seasons? If not move along...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,363
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

DO you are to defend the point committing to winning by extending a coach with one fbs win in two seasons? If not move along...

GIF by Futurithmic

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,099
  • Days Won:  39

12 hours ago, Outlaw said:

We did? WE extended a coach with one fbs win in two seasons with zero actual signs pointing to improving? We kept him around to just take us even further backwards than the program he inherited. I don't think extending a coach with one fbs win is committing to winning on the field in any world other.

I am pretty sure it wasn't the intent to fail though.  Point being that you can "try" really heard, spend money, and still be wrong.

44 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I am pretty sure it wasn't the intent to fail though.  Point being that you can "try" really heard, spend money, and still be wrong.

So you you take the guy that is the least successful coach in FBS football for  two straight years and you extend him because you want to win more games? 

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,427
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

The year is 2035, USF is in the ACC, we have won multiple conference championships in the AAC, our OCS has already announced expansion to 55,000 fans, we are an AAU member school with a $2B+ endowment, men's basketball has won a conference championship, baseball has visited Omaha for the first time... 

Outlaw will still be beating the bad extension drum. 

Here's to moving on and supporting our Bulls through thick and thin, good hires and bad hires, good extensions and bad extension. Remember, hindsight is always 20/20. 

Considering our history, we better get an ESPN 30 for 30 documentary

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The year is 2035, USF is in the ACC, we have won multiple conference championships in the AAC, our OCS has already announced expansion to 55,000 fans, we are an AAU member school with a $2B+ endowment, men's basketball has won a conference championship, baseball has visited Omaha for the first time... 

Outlaw will still be beating the bad extension drum. 

Here's to moving on and supporting our Bulls through thick and thin, good hires and bad hires, good extensions and bad extension. Remember, hindsight is always 20/20. 

I'd be happy  with winning and setting going bowling as an expectation.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,000
  • Days Won:  12

On topic, I do wish I had a sense of naming or donation opportunities. I think there are some of us that could start socking away for a 5, 10, 15k naming opportunity. 

I am sure they will have some cool opportunities. 

Edited by hm101
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

Cue Zager & Evans...

Picard Wtf Meme |  IN THE YEAR 2525 | image tagged in memes,picard wtf | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

open?upn=m81V51Y9UFBkG2xAk9t-2FLu2MrvXOgvjrSjTB60LOKBhfmtnZStFlNCsGULFDsIYJODAQci3ZtX9toxvmk32tt9hqx0gfrzebllZQ-2Fhv8t7ituX2lngR9cKev8ZE5soozXFh0Z5UW-2BfrrTzy-2Fty4xMQNQaP-2BS8fmaX0dVGoujIH7h-2Bo5Yq8-2FOOncMjq8w4B6tVWNfYCHWPxqq4U2d3R4Sy33L4LwRvL4ozbKAEMu8NBA-3D