• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

He wasn't kidding (re: recruiting)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,481
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Everyone tap the breaks. CAG is blessed, all he has to worry about is X's and O's. xCJS did the heavy lifting of instituting a culture change.

He did create a new toxic positivity culture where nothing was actually accomplished yet was praised.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

47 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Using covid as an excuse is why we got one fbs in three football seasons. Good coaches get it done regardless the circumstances. Everyone who has been around football saw how clueless Jeff Scott was after year 1 and year 2. 

image.png.1ebb5cbe3ee03d47a564b2d456b16e0f.png

image.png.264835e3774d96a23f441f7ceb3af3d0.png

Traylor has nothing to do with what I said.  It wasn't an excuse.  It was a fact.  And 2+ years isn't a long leash.  Another fact.  And you don't have a clue and can't let it go are other facts.

If we go 4-8 this year which is normally bad; we would match the former coach in the previous three years. This is how bad of a coach we had and the fact is people are using the boogeyman covid as an excuse. Every team had the same circumstances we had and good coaches found ways to win. Golesh has spoken about about bad the team was left in under scott and hopefully he erases Jeff Scott from our memory. 

Edited by Outlaw
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

If we go 4-8 this year which is normally bad; we would match the former coach in the previous three years. This is how bad of a coach we had and the fact is people are using the boogeyman covid as an excuse. Every team had the same circumstances we had and good coaches found ways to win. Golesh has spoken about about bad the team was left in under scott and hopefully he erases Jeff Scott from our memory. 

100% false ... literally not a thread of truth in that statement ... just move on man

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

100% false ... literally not a thread of truth in that statement ... just move on man

So not a single person on here gave Scott's COVID year a pass?

12 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Really there are several people on this thread and lots of other threads of people making excuse as covid for him failing in year one. YEt good coaches were successful with programs in worse or same shape .

23 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Traylor has nothing to do with what I said.  It wasn't an excuse.  It was a fact.  And 2+ years isn't a long leash.  Another fact.  And you don't have a clue and can't let it go are other facts.

IF we are talking about people having a clue you were arguing and putting me down for saying  Gerry Bohanon  isn't good qb1. That aged like a fine wine. A true freshmen came off the bench and looked way better then a 5th year senior. I have nothing personal against you but anything I post you downvote and put down without any factual input. I can point you to concrete facts and you still want to argue and insult. If you have facts to support your opinion or claim I am all eyes to read them. Stick to the facts Jeff Scott ran Usf into the floormat of FBS football and defending him does no good. You cannot make excuses for his failures. So again I have nothing personal against you, but if you want to make argue on my post support them with actual facts.

Edited by Outlaw

8 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

So not a single person on here gave Scott's COVID year a pass?

Not a single person has given him a pass in the past year ... probably longer and that is the point .. giving him a "pass" 2 years ago is irrelevant now

Edited by olafberserker

8 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Really there are several people on this thread and lots of other threads of people making excuse as covid for him failing in year one. YEt good coaches were successful with programs in worse or same shape .

IF we are talking about people having a clue you were arguing and putting me down for saying  Gerry Bohanon  isn't good qb1. That aged like a fine wine. A true freshmen came off the bench and looked way better then a 5th year senior. I have nothing personal against you but anything I post you downvote and put down without any factual input. I can point you to concrete facts and you still want to argue and insult. If you have facts to support your opinion or claim I am all eyes to read them. Stick to the facts Jeff Scott ran Usf into the floormat of FBS football and defending him does no good. You cannot make excuses for his failures.

What color is the sky in your world?

I downvote your nonsense about FCJS months after he's been fired ... let it go

Everything else is just out of context gibberish

Edited by olafberserker

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, olafberserker said:

Not a single person has given him a pass in the past year ... probably longer and that is the point .. giving him a "pass" 2 years ago is irrelevant now

i didnt realize there was a timeframe of the past year. Seems odd to just limit it to the past year.

3 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

i didnt realize there was a timeframe of the past year. Seems odd to just limit it to the past year.

The response was to a comment about a "pass" in present tense.  Who cares now if people wanted to excuse year one due to covid?  There is zero doubt that programs were affected by it.  It's silly to bring it up but then again it is silly to keep bringing FCJS into every thread, but here we are.

Edited by olafberserker