• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deion Sanders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, Cpa_bull1990 said:

How many more days will this go on?

this should be in Topic Hall of Fame 

AW is still the standard bearer. But, the Conference Realignment thread has been a consistent goldmine for a decade. Depending on how this plays out, it does have bronze medal potential.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, bulloni said:

Same, but I have no clue if that’s the case for Deion or for Chadwell

You think today's students know who Sanders is?  If you aren't a football fan or over 50 you probably don't have a clue.

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You think today's students know who Sanders is?  If you aren't a football fan or over 50 you probably don't have a clue.

The students pay a lot of the bills whether they know who he is or not because they have to with their tuition. The potential players know and the people writing the big checks for athletics definitely know who he is. And the run of the mill people like me... I know Deion moves the needle. Chadwell is probably a safe, good choice. But, this hire is like the NFL draft. No one goes ******* because their team picked a solid OL guy, even though it is a good pick in the overall scheme and future. People buy tickets and get jazzed over picking a QB when you're so bad you're picking in the top 3.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

He works for Barstool Sports, which is probably the biggest sports media/entertainment outlet for college students right now.

w-yyQUt2.1f9b494f.png?crop=0.99%2C0.99%2

Get all of the latest content from Deion Sanders

Edited by zarnozdabull

Just now, JTrue said:

The students pay a lot of the bills whether they know who he is or not. The potential players know and the people writing the big checks for athletics definitely know who he is. And the run of the mill people like me... I know Deion moves the needle. Chadwell is probably a safe, good choice. But, this hire is like the NFL draft. No one goes ******* because their team picked a solid OL guy, even though it is a good pick in the overall scheme and future. People buy tickets and get jazzed over picking a QB when you're so bad you're picking in the top 3.

Not saying I wouldn't want to see him here. But really not starting to like getting jerked around by him.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Not saying I wouldn't want to see him here. But really not starting to like getting jerked around by him.

Me too. But, I also know he's a placeholder. If he is what we want him to be, he's using us like we're using him. He's the guy that gets him and us to where we want to be in three years.

Just now, JTrue said:

Me too. But, I also know he's a placeholder. If he is what we want him to be, he's using us like we're using him. He's the guy that gets him and us to where we want to be in three years.

Don't see how we're using him. If our offer is anywhere near $5 million (millions more than we've paid a coach before) F him for turning us down and let's move on to the next guy.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,141
  • Days Won:  39

8 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

If it falls through, just put the call in to CJL and say that was the plan the whole time.  Done.