• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deion Sanders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, bulloni said:

In comparison
Chadwell 2019: team was 10/10th in the conference in total team talent. He finished 2-6 in conference
Chadwell 2020: team was 8/10th in the conference in total team talent. He finished 8-0 in conference
Chadwell 2021: team was 8/10th in conference in total team talent. He finished 6-2 in conference
Chadwell 2022: team was 3/10th in conference in total team talent. He finished 6-2 in conference

There's evidence Chadwell can punch above his weight class and consistently improve the talent on the roster year by year. Prime would be a lot of hype but I genuinely think year 2 Chadwell at USF wins more games than year 2 prime at USF

Well you may get your wish if this hype blows up in our face.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

3 minutes ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

Where did @deioniscoming disappear to?

Better yet, you need to get off work earlier.  Where were you?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, bulloni said:

In comparison
Chadwell 2019: team was 10/10th in the conference in total team talent. He finished 2-6 in conference
Chadwell 2020: team was 8/10th in the conference in total team talent. He finished 8-0 in conference
Chadwell 2021: team was 8/10th in conference in total team talent. He finished 6-2 in conference
Chadwell 2022: team was 3/10th in conference in total team talent. He finished 6-2 in conference

There's evidence Chadwell can punch above his weight class and consistently improve the talent on the roster year by year. Prime would be a lot of hype but I genuinely think year 2 Chadwell at USF wins more games than year 2 prime at USF

Really good breakdown of relevant data. I like this because it shows talent relative to the competition faced. Chadwell was 3rd on my list behind CJL and Deion and this makes me feel even better is we go with Chadwell. Thanks for the good analysis. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Legit or troll, there's nothing going on right now except all of us cracking jokes while we wait for the end of the week. In fairness, his/ her current absence from the thread is not indicative of anything, IMO.

It was fun.  It reminds me of the guy who said he was going to have a press release on Monday and then disappeared.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

It was fun.  It reminds me of the guy who said he was going to have a press release on Monday and then disappeared.

With your web sleuthing skills we could crack the case, they could be the same guy.

Just now, Outlaw said:

With your web sleuthing skills we could crack the case, they could be the same guy.

Haha no that was some other so-called insider.

2 minutes ago, bulloni said:

JP is doubling down.

Yet he is saying a deal has NOT been made, so technically everyone is in agreement.  This could all be a nothingburger and we get Johnny Texas Coach.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, michibull said:

Really good breakdown of relevant data. I like this because it shows talent relative to the competition faced. Chadwell was 3rd on my list behind CJL and Deion and this makes me feel even better is we go with Chadwell. Thanks for the good analysis. 

Be careful  people here do not always like data especially when it goes against the narrative  of how good of person x is...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

This seems like something from The Art of War, not agreeing to coach college football.

• Haha 1