• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deion Sanders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, deioniscoming said:

This is no troll. He is making his move, to us. You will all see very shortly. 

GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, OnTheBus said:

USF fans with the level of connections you claim to have would already be here.

Haven't received news this worthy of sharing before. Most of the people within my circle are the same. 

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763

29 minutes ago, deioniscoming said:

I wouldn't come here to post lies. I got word from my friends and came to share the news. USF posted that shortly after and will follow up with an official announcement soon. Deion will be our new coach.

Props to you if correct and thanks for sharing. Tar and feathers is on the back burner just in case. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60

3 minutes ago, TBBull717 said:

Props to you if correct and thanks for sharing. Tar and feathers is on the back burner just in case. 

You're more than welcome to try to crucify me if I turn out to be wrong. But I'm not. I have been given this information and chose to share it with the biggest USF fans I can. Deion will be announced very soon. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

So has anyone heard?  Is Deion coming?

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

My connection to Deion is indicating that USF didn't offer the money that he wanted to come here. I'm guessing he is looking for $5 million+ and our finances can't make that work.  

Just now, deioniscoming said:

You're more than welcome to try to crucify me if I turn out to be wrong. But I'm not. I have been given this information and chose to share it with the biggest USF fans I can. Deion will be announced very soon. 

Well, this group is a little chafed with having to wake up in order to get information at 8 a.m.  :roflmao:

You'll either be an amazing soothsayer or a man hated by all.  Good luck.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

7 minutes ago, deioniscoming said:

Haven't received news this worthy of sharing before. Most of the people within my circle are the same. 

Here's a test for you:  Do you realize that no one in the country cares about watching UCF play Kansas?  Or are you still focused on Deion?

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693

Just now, deioniscoming said:

The below quote from the article posted a few pages back leads me to believe this is a troll job. He gave this quote a few hours ago during a presser. Why would he claim his sole focus is to win and be dominant on Saturday and then a few hours later be announced as a HC elsewhere???

“I would be a liar if I told you (Colorado officials) didn’t [offer Sanders the job]. You know they did, I know they did, everybody there knows they did. It is what it is. That’s not my focus right now. My focus is to win and to be dominant and then, not even to go on to the dern celebration bowl, my focus is right here to be dominant in this beloved stadium on Saturday. That’s my focus. And I keep the main thing the main thing. I have an innate ability to focus and keep the main thing the main thing.”

3 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

My connection to Deion is indicating that USF didn't offer the money that he wanted to come here. I'm guessing he is looking for $5 million+ and our finances can't make that work.  

Well...another guy's source said USF laid out like three times what's necessary...money was no object as they say (which I don't believe).