• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Daniel Da Prato cost USF the game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,401
  • Days Won:  10

Man, I thought they were going to 64-12 us and we wound up almost beating them.  I come on here and everyone is pissed.  Did you all really expect to win when the game started?

The team and coaches kept it close and we weren't embarrassed.  I'll take it and look forward.  Thanks, seniors!

• Upvote 1
  • ???? 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  444
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, NCBull said:

Ok I think you mean the post-fumble play calling.  Fair point, it was conservative.  A more experienced QB would have pulled the option and converted on one of those, it was wide open.

You are conceding ground there a bit, i want to meet you in the middle. but i don't think as a coach you put that burden on your freshman qb.  I am not going to criticise coaching throughout, but that moment with the game condensed is crucial.  I don't know who called the plays on the last possession, but that was uninspiring.  S/T looked good for whatever that's worth.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

4 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

Man, I thought they were going to 64-12 us and we wound up almost beating them.  I come on here and everyone is pissed.  Did you all really expect to win when the game started?

The team and coaches kept it close and we weren't embarrassed.  I'll take it and look forward.  Thanks, seniors!

Well said 

7 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

I fully expected to compete despite this horrible season, yes.  I think the game was winnable with the ball and the lead in the last 3 minutes.  The situation was mishandled.  Others may be pissed, I am not. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

10 minutes ago, 8u11`o3 said:

You are conceding ground there a bit, i want to meet you in the middle. but i don't think as a coach you put that burden on your freshman qb.  I am not going to criticise coaching throughout, but that moment with the game condensed is crucial.  I don't know who called the plays on the last possession, but that was uninspiring.  S/T looked good for whatever that's worth.

I’m just calling it like I saw it, not saying a really good coaching staff wouldn’t do better but our guys in their positions did their best.  What, should they not have called three running plays, with Battie as lead and Brown as the option?  It wasn’t crazy, is all.

6 minutes ago, NCBull said:

I’m just calling it like I saw it, not saying a really good coaching staff wouldn’t do better but our guys in their positions did their best.  What, should they not have called three running plays, with Battie as lead and Brown as the option?  It wasn’t crazy, is all.

Yeah, that.  I don't like 3 runs there, especially the last one must have been 3rd and 8 or longer?  You are surrendering the outcome to your sieve defense.  I'd like to see the offense attempt to convert, but not by way of freshman qb improvisation if the call was rpo.  Let's dial up a pass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

No moral victories. We spent ours on UF.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536

1 hour ago, Gismo said:

Did he cost us the game or did he put us in the position to win?

who put us down 28-0? that person probably cost us the game. 

Their qetting injured is only reason we were in the game. Make no mistake

• Haha 1

• Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, Mango028 said:

Their qetting injured is only reason we were in the game. Make no mistake

That's okay we have tons of injuries and apparently players that sit out.  

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536

Just now, Rocky Style said:

That's okay we have tons of injuries and apparently players that sit out.  

None of our injured players being healthy win us the game or make an impact. We were 1-10 before this game.