• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any notable players out against UCF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, BrowardBull17 said:

Do OUR part in helping out in recruiting!?!? Lolololol. No recruit should give 2 fux what any fan says on a message board. 

These athletes are decided BETWEEN which school to pick. Lord knows what factors they use to choose a school. But if i see a toxic fanbase, I may be reluctant to sign there. Take my view how you want it. I turned down a higher paying company 2 years ago b/c the glassdoor reviews on the lower paying job was waaaaay better and it was the best move I could make. A healthy work environment is priceless. We the fans are part of the "USF environment". 

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Winning cures most if not all. Hopefully the new coach gets 6 or more wins next season so that we will see people having more fun. Look at what we are seeing from the hoops programs. Tons of wins lately so we are having more fun. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

13 hours ago, Brad said:

Quits on team?  I guess it’s ok because they’re 1-10?  Not in my book. I clear out his locker right now.  

I hope this isn't the case because it would be so lame.  Who quits going into Rivalry week to let the seniors go out like that?  I am hoping we all wrong and will have to eat crow.  

I've been thinking about this last week when I kept asking and no one was answering.  I thought if this was the case I would cut from the team immediately and lose all access.  Person becomes ghost.  But hey that's me, I do things like that.  Certain ethics don't have a wiggle room.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

Off topic, does anyone have the picture of the UCF nerds that's floated around here for a while. I need to send it to someone lol

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

If the coach finds a better player, you probably will have NO SYMPATHY if a player gets benched for another player. Most teams/coaches are ALWAYS on the lookout for a better player, so lets not act like we are "loyal" 2 these players either. The hypocrisy of fans is hilarious. This team is 1-11 with coaches that will probably not be retained. I habe no issues with players opting out. In the end its their lifeand career, not yours. 

Finding a better player is the coach’s job, good coach’s are always trying to replace everyone with someone better, that is the name of the game.  He quit on his teammates and is a quitter, no hypocrisy, simply stating a fact.  He can do whatever he wants but we don’t have to support him in his decision.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

38 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

Off topic, does anyone have the picture of the UCF nerds that's floated around here for a while. I need to send it to someone lol

Trip just posted it the other day....somewhere.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

5 hours ago, Bull Nut said:

image.png.ebcae6acb3676a10fdbe999983aeccf8.png

photo taken by @MikeG

Edited by MikeG
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

I know I may just be spitballing here, but why don't we find out why he isn't playing before skewering him.  Someone makes a wild ass guess and others take it as gospel and condemn the man before knowing any facts.  I sure wouldn't want many of the posters in this thread on my jury.

All we know is it isn't injury related.  That doesn't mean that he "quit on the team".  He may have, but you lose no poster points by waiting to slam someone when you have little to no facts.

who cares judge judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

Let's just say that there are some on this board that don't make assumptions and just leave it at that ....

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

If the coach finds a better player, you probably will have NO SYMPATHY if a player gets benched for another player. Most teams/coaches are ALWAYS on the lookout for a better player, so lets not act like we are "loyal" 2 these players either. The hypocrisy of fans is hilarious. This team is 1-11 with coaches that will probably not be retained. I habe no issues with players opting out. In the end its their lifeand career, not yours. 

You're good with that and I kind of understand it, fine, but try to spin it any way you want but he's quitting on his teammates, not us or the soon to be gone coaching staff.

• Upvote 2