• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jaren Mangham?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Personally think he’s probably portal bound if Scott remains. He took a backseat prior to getting injured. His previous numbers will get him a look elsewhere. Just my two cents (which means nothing).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

34 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

Personally think he’s probably portal bound if Scott remains. He took a backseat prior to getting injured. His previous numbers will get him a look elsewhere. Just my two cents (which means nothing).

He would have to sit out a year since he already transferred from Colorado to USF (unless he receives his degree from USF and uses the graduate transfer rule) ... He was RB1 before he got injured, but Battie has beaten him out for that.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Bullrush33 said:

I am just saying he is not a starting back for this offense.  We could easily just ran Marsh on 4th and 1. 

I feel we lost a few games due to not being able to convert a 4 & 1. He seems to have gotten us a lot of 3rd and 4th down runs when he was healthy. Plus I think we are going to be running back by committee for the next 2-4 years. We have a pretty bad a$$ 235Ib freshman RB coming next year as well. I don't think we truly have a starter this year or will have one next year. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,345
  • Days Won:  5

I think he’s gone after this year and I think he’s packed it in. Wouldn’t blame him if he’s sniffing the NFL

32 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I think he’s gone after this year and I think he’s packed it in. Wouldn’t blame him if he’s sniffing the NFL

He doesn't have that high of prospects.  He might see what his draft status is ... but when it comes back as unlikely to be drafted this year, he'll return to USF to bump those chances up.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

On 10/30/2022 at 7:20 PM, Jim Johnson said:

He has not taken a redshirt season yet. He played as a true freshman and sophomore at Colorado in 2019 and 2020.  So he's a "true senior" which means he actually could technically have THREE MORE seasons of eligbility -- one true redshirt, one medical redshirt (if approved), and the extra covid season.

he must want to graduate and get on with his life

16 minutes ago, smazza said:

he must want to graduate and get on with his life

Scott said yesterday that he's out for the season and Scott hinted a medical redshirt would be an option, which indicates he's likely coming back to college football.

• Go Bulls! 1