• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post game?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,539
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

Turning the corner it sounds. I like it.

I will believe it win we can go on our first FBS win streak under CJS. Back to back wins sounds like winning the lottery at this point/.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,561
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/9/2022 at 7:37 AM, Grateful Dad said:

A very vocal and repetitive few do that, yes.  While unfortunately we find these people on many message boards, it's not a characteristic of message boards per se but of the few posters to whom you are referring.

Some posters are:

1. Black and White in their approach - it's either perfection, or failure.  There is no "improvement", only Ws and Ls.  I worry for the mental health of their children.
  2. Severe Graders - over-critical and loathe to accept any "reason" and call it an "excuse".  You know these people.  They issue severe standards for others, knowing that these standards will never apply to them. Characteristic of these posters is accusing any opposition of having inferior standards to the OP.  That way, one looks like they win when they lose the exchange.
  3. Suffering from Attention Deficit - they need the spotlight and are willing to take controversial stands in order to get it.  Don't try to shoot down their controversial (and sometimes illogical or unreasonable) position.  That makes them real angry to be cut off from the attention.  They also employ endless repetition in order to ensure maximum exposure.  A subcategory is comprised of the "I told you all a hundred times..." reminders.

These are some of the characteristics of a minority of people who post.  Not intrinsic characteristics of message boards.  It doesn't have to be that way.  People make boards the way that they are, not the opposite.

I feel like there should be three more categories as the three listed don’t include me. I propose 

4. Lenient Graders

5. Flip-floppers

6. Non-sense posters

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,386
  • Days Won:  10

30 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

I feel like there should be three more categories as the three listed don’t include me. I propose 

4. Lenient Graders

5. Flip-floppers

6. Non-sense posters

I'm quite sure that I'm qualified in those categories, also. 😉

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,561
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

I'm quite sure that I'm qualified in those categories, also. 😉

I come here to post nonsense b.s. and I am so hot and cold on the coaching staff. 😂 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,088
  • Days Won:  39

11 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

4. Lenient Graders

5. Flip-floppers

6. Non-sense posters

I try to stick with random nonsense!  It keeps it consistent.