• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Coach Scott

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

55 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Maybe Coach Prime?  I'm just not sure if CJS is SWAC.

DEION SANDERS: WHO IS SWAC IF I AIN'T SWAC? I GOT TIME TODAY - YouTube

Let's ask Eddie Robinson Jr. 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  336
  • Days Won:  0

Another blow out loss!

Tulane went from 2 wins to bowl eligible!

we are not competitive

Fire Coach Scott!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

They aren’t going to fire him. I’m afraid we will be stuck with him until end of next season. 

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

They aren’t going to fire him. I’m afraid we will be stuck with him until end of next season. 

Unfortunately, they're most likely won't be any fans left at that point.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  467

19 minutes ago, chrisdashley said:

I've gone from watching every Saturday ... to coming here once a week to check if I made the right decision to skip the game. 

So far, seems to be paying off. Gained a lot of hours elsewhere while eliminating a lot of aggravation. Hope for better days for our team, but have better things to do with my time.

Really miss the days of being an up-and-coming team when it was exciting and fun, win some lose some. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

49 minutes ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

Another blow out loss!

Tulane went from 2 wins to bowl eligible!

we are not competitive

Fire Coach Scott!

How long has their coach been there? 

Edited by Sk00b
Seriously, look it up and think about that.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

23 minutes ago, Johaan said:

I've gone from watching every Saturday ... to coming here once a week to check if I made the right decision to skip the game. 

So far, seems to be paying off. Gained a lot of hours elsewhere while eliminating a lot of aggravation. Hope for better days for our team, but have better things to do with my time.

Really miss the days of being an up-and-coming team when it was exciting and fun, win some lose some. 

I only go to spend time with family and friends. We enjoy the tailgating, and kids enjoy the game. They are still too young to understand winning and losing. If it wasn’t for them, I’d stay home. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  540

54 minutes ago, chrisdashley said:

I think this is as low as it gets for fans since there really is no expectation to win and some people still show up. But I get the sentiment. I do worry about recruiting since we aren't making waves their either.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6

56 minutes ago, Johaan said:

You and me both. I actually graduated when there was no team and enjoyed watching the program being built. Then, I had a REALLY bad feeling about Strong. When I saw what he put on the field, I pretty much stopped watching and just looked at the schedule on Saturdays to see who USF will lose to. They had the chance to snag a proven winner in Bell, but let him go. 

So I stop by here 2 or 3 times a year over the past few years to see the news of Scott being fired. 

The program is such a joke, it will not likely even make it outside the Tampa area news.

At this point, I say scrap the program all together and go back to a school known for academics, not the school that just fields a team just to collect a paycheck for an ass-kicking (hello UConn).

BTW, save the money for the OCS...it will still be empty except for when the UCF fans fill it for our beat down every other year (assuming they keep it as a "rivalry" game, which is laughable.