• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Instead of Dumping Money Into A Stadium

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

Great points. Like I said I not too worried right now as I see the OCS & 12 team playoff as a catalyst for USF in the long run.

When we can break the Top 110 then maybe I'll get excited about the Top 12. And , yes, I understand it isn't actually the top 12 but we'd have to be the best of the rest.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

What a miss 

How are your UL Cards doing this season?

Ul cards? That's random. I have no association with the cardinals 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,348
  • Days Won:  43

13 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

When we can break the Top 110 then maybe I'll get excited about the Top 12. And , yes, I understand it isn't actually the top 12 but we'd have to be the best of the rest.

Exactly. I think this year we focus on getting 6-6 or better. To me that is a big step in the right direction if USF can pull that off. As for the playoff talk I hope by 2024 or 2026 we are in the conversation for competing for the AAC championship which may include a spot in the 12 team playoff….Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Exactly. I think this year we focus on getting 6-6 or better. To me that is a big step in the right direction if USF can pull that off. As for the playoff talk I hope by 2024 or 2026 we are in the conversation for competing for the AAC championship which may include a spot in the 12 team playoff….Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Your 6-6 comments makes it sound like they aren’t trying to win. If they could wave a magical wand and win, I’m sure CJS and MK would have already done that. The focus period should be winning. The question is can they put together a team and strategy to do so. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,348
  • Days Won:  43

8 hours ago, CycleBull said:

Your 6-6 comments makes it sound like they aren’t trying to win. If they could wave a magical wand and win, I’m sure CJS and MK would have already done that. The focus period should be winning. The question is can they put together a team and strategy to do so. 

Oh they are trying I know that. I Bullieve it will start coming together around the middle of this season and we get 6 or more wins. We shall see.