• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

After 25 years, I may be done

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

6 minutes ago, 10yrbull said:

I don’t post much. As Brad knows, I’ve been around since the beginning. I was an original Bull Backer and Leavitt disciple. I am an alum of USF. I am pretty passionate. I wore the leather helmet back in the day and still wear my custom made big East number 97 jersey. I had season tickets since day one and have sat through a lot of tough games. Though a leavitt fan, I can admit he never got us over the hump. And I’ve defended Jeff Scott to my friends saying he inherited a mess. But Im pretty sure a Leavitt-coached team would not have let them drop 50 on us at this stage of our development. This isn’t a bring back Leavitt thread for all of you haters. That ship has sailed. We didn’t know what to expect with new transfers on D and the great Bohanan. I’d like to blame the QB and the defense and the coordinators and the play calling. But, I guess there’a a reason we got all those former P5 transfers. They’ suck. Jeff Scott clearly can’t pick talent. Or maybe he can’t coach talent. The only person happy tonight is Timmy McClains dad. As usual, I couldn’t leave tonight when we were down by a ton, still hoping for the comeback and still dropping probably $200 on booze in that place. Never again. If we win the rest of our games I reserve the right to retract this. 😜

There are a lot of us, at least one in me, that are about done.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I’m in this camp as well.  Its just not worth the time,  money and emotional energy anymore

• Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

😂

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Floria and Louisville will abuse this defense.  It wont be pretty.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

1 minute ago, Jim Johnson said:

Saw BJ as we were leaving. Spoke with him last night and he was singing the teams praise. Tonight he just said Hi and moved on.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

Nothing can be said to make anyone feel better after tonight because we were supposed to see some improvement.

It looked like exactly where we left off.  And to me that's a step backward when you bring in a quality QB while still having Weaver, Battie, and others ...

The coaching just seems to be an insurmountable problem.

Just now, Jim Johnson said:

He has to say that. He's seeking donations for the NIL

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

26 minutes ago, 10yrbull said:

I don’t post much. As Brad knows, I’ve been around since the beginning. I was an original Bull Backer and Leavitt disciple. I am an alum of USF. I am pretty passionate. I wore the leather helmet back in the day and still wear my custom made big East number 97 jersey. I had season tickets since day one and have sat through a lot of tough games. Though a leavitt fan, I can admit he never got us over the hump. And I’ve defended Jeff Scott to my friends saying he inherited a mess. But Im pretty sure a Leavitt-coached team would not have let them drop 50 on us at this stage of our development. This isn’t a bring back Leavitt thread for all of you haters. That ship has sailed. We didn’t know what to expect with new transfers on D and the great Bohanan. I’d like to blame the QB and the defense and the coordinators and the play calling. But, I guess there’a a reason we got all those former P5 transfers. They’ suck. Jeff Scott clearly can’t pick talent. Or maybe he can’t coach talent. The only person happy tonight is Timmy McClains dad. As usual, I couldn’t leave tonight when we were down by a ton, still hoping for the comeback and still dropping probably $200 on booze in that place. Never again. If we win the rest of our games I reserve the right to retract this. 😜

Finally people are waking up . I am renewing my tickets to see Alabama in person then never buying them again. Until we prove we can win games.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Floria and Louisville will abuse this defense.  It wont be pretty.

UF yes...but UL only scored 7 on Syracuse late..