• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

‼️ Have some class

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

They know who the men are...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, Brad said:

They know who the men are...

I also click on them to feed the beast.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I was at the game, but if I was home I probably would have been tempted to give a rant after that putrid 1st half.   However I have learned over time to stop debating online.  It just is not worth it.

If someone gives me an insult online, I just remember what we were told when I was a kid - sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.  

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Brad said:

I know there was an extra 2.5 hours of drinking mixed with high expectations and the game is horrible.

Stick to facts, not name calling and going after each other or administrators, coaches or players.

It doesn't need to be personal.  Plenty of things on the field to discuss - no need to go low.

this program has been so bad for so long, falling so far from a burgeoning young program setting records as the “sleeping giant of Florida college football” in a BCS conference with respectable, occasionally ranked Power Conference opponents (WVU, Lville, Cinci, Pitt, Rutgers), blowing UCF out by 52 points… to getting demoted to a putrid AAC & lapped FIVE TIMES OVER by UCF who came to the weakened Big East/AAC after the exodus, took advantage of the opportunity & won conference championships, BCS Bowl games, New Years day bowls & actually even convinced a significant portion of sports media that they won a “NaTiONaL cHaMpiOnShiP” in 2017.

all while USF careened to the f’ing bottom of the barrel behind 3 terrible coaching hires with a brief interlude of Willie’s Bus sandwiched in between. then Willie chose to torch his career rather than stay in this dump.

getting personal— whether due to inebriation or a literal decade of spending/donating time & money to a program that continuously leaves us miserable & defeated— is never a GOOD thing…

but Brad, these people are hurting. the castigating finger of TBP’s dad wagging at us for venting frustration is only salt in the wound. there is no place to vent. THIS is USF’s most tight-knit, active online community. only die hards are left here. let them be mad. delete the posts that cross the line sure, but it would take a firehose of red paint to put lipstick on this pig.

that stadium was awful empty for a Top 25 opener at home… how long before the donations dry up?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I’m not against venting at all.  There’s plenty of it on here tonight.  I just don’t want to see the personal attacks on players, coaches and each other that sometimes follows a loss.  Be as angry as you want to be.  It’s understandable.   But the rudeness pushes people away.  We don’t need that among the few left.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,519
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

this program has been so bad for so long, falling so far from a burgeoning young program setting records as the “sleeping giant of Florida college football” in a BCS conference with respectable, occasionally ranked Power Conference opponents (WVU, Lville, Cinci, Pitt, Rutgers), blowing UCF out by 52 points… to getting demoted to a putrid AAC & lapped FIVE TIMES OVER by UCF who came to the weakened Big East/AAC after the exodus, took advantage of the opportunity & won conference championships, BCS Bowl games, New Years day bowls & actually even convinced a significant portion of sports media that they won a “NaTiONaL cHaMpiOnShiP” in 2017.

all while USF careened to the f’ing bottom of the barrel behind 3 terrible coaching hires with a brief interlude of Willie’s Bus sandwiched in between. then Willie chose to torch his career rather than stay in this dump.

getting personal— whether due to inebriation or a literal decade of spending/donating time & money to a program that continuously leaves us miserable & defeated— is never a GOOD thing…

but Brad, these people are hurting. the castigating finger of TBP’s dad wagging at us for venting frustration is only salt in the wound. there is no place to vent. THIS is USF’s most tight-knit, active online community. only die hards are left here. let them be mad. delete the posts that cross the line sure, but it would take a firehose of red paint to put lipstick on this pig.

that stadium was awful empty for a Top 25 opener at home… how long before the donations dry up?

PREACH CJS has been nothing short of a disaster to follow 3 up  previous disasters. 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

Can’t wait to see USF playing in the OCS. Tired of the mummy fans that sit on their hands and only a few of us fans standing up & cheering the defense on key 3rd & short plays. Sec 111 is like a morgue filled with mummies. Wake up next time please! Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Can’t wait to see USF playing in the OCS. Tired of the mummy fans that sit on their hands and only a few of us fans standing up & cheering the defense on key 3rd & short plays. Sec 111 is like a morgue filled with mummies. Wake up next time please! Go Bulls!!

You think that’s because of the stadium and not because of what continues to happen at the stadium?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

17 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You think that’s because of the stadium and not because of what continues to happen at the stadium?

Leavitt was basically the only coach that could get those mummies awakened. It was an amazing feet by Leavitt. 

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

9 hours ago, hightechbull said:

If someone gives me an insult online, I just remember what we were told when I was a kid - sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.  

I'm fond of "I'm rubber and you're glue. What you say bounces off me and sticks to you."