• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NIL and questions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

5 hours ago, CycleBull said:

You know what’s interesting to me is that as much as I follow USF, I know nothing about bulls club. @John Lewis is there anyway I can get pointed into the direction of supporting USF again? We get the hey become a season ticket holder email/call, but what else. I’m not blaming anyone about this, I’ve never been given insights or even pointed to crap.

I’ll send something over to you 

• Like 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,541
  • Days Won:  25

22 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

I’ll send something over to you 

Can you message me what is the best way to donate for the future that directly ties to OCS only. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,541
  • Days Won:  25

I am surpised these college athletes have not made some version of non x-rated only fans where they charge the fans a monthly subscription to see practices, facilities, interviews etc..

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,090
  • Days Won:  39

8 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I am surpised these college athletes have not made some version of non x-rated only fans where they charge the fans a monthly subscription to see practices, facilities, interviews etc..

I think those are essentially the tiers that they are showing on the Fowler Avenue Collective website.  It looked like a tiered Patreon-type subscription with different access levels and perks.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

12 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Can you message me what is the best way to donate for the future that directly ties to OCS only. 

Message me to what you’d like to do and I can set it up.

We can run monthly installments on any gift. There are 11 months left in our fiscal year.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,090
  • Days Won:  39

21 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I am waiting on that with a pile of money.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

38 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

They are free to accept NIL work on their own.  But there are limits to what they can do with the actual program resources, i.e. facilities, equipment, logos etc.  

Per a news report, more than 100 NIL deals were done with USF student-athletes between the summer approval in Florida and the end of 2021.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,477
  • Days Won:  13

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Which is interesting because it is being said "UF, FSU and UCF did it", when it fact the schools did nothing.  Just like raising the $3000 here for NIL, the school did not condone, disapprove, organize or direct.

Exactly... that is the way all collectives are described, because "UCF" is not the university - it's the community of UCF fans, alumni, boosters... it's just more convenient to use the name of the university -- lazy journalism for lazy readers.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Well, except this twitter sleuth has pieced it together, :) read his thread:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,654
  • Days Won:  424

35 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

Exactly... that is the way all collectives are described, because "UCF" is not the university - it's the community of UCF fans, alumni, boosters... it's just more convenient to use the name of the university -- lazy journalism for lazy readers.

Except it wouldn’t be beyond those cheatin bastards at the school to help in some underhanded way. 

Which reminds me, is this even separate from the UCFAA, the ****heads who stiffed the Plancher family, and other organizations like that?