• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do we need another RB?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546
  • Days Won:  28

9 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

For the next few years we are going to have to accept the fact that ucf will be able to land higher rated and higher caliber recruits more often than not. We just have to recruit well enough to dominate the trash heap AAC  every single season beginning in 2023. Win win win, create a dynasty within the conference so that we can get the hell out of the conference. 

Oh quit f**** whining. My gawd, some of you guys need some testosterone and a pair of balls. I dont give a f**k what UCF does. Why are you guys so obsessed with that school?

Lebron James Reaction GIF

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

Oh quit f**** whining. My gawd, some of you guys need some testosterone and a pair of balls. I dont give a f**k what UCF does. Why are you guys so obsessed with that school?

Lebron James Reaction GIF

Not whining, just making an observation.  If you don't like it, just scroll right past it Mr. Sunshine and Lollipops.

2 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Not whining, just making an observation.  If you don't like it, just scroll right past it Mr. Sunshine and Lollipops.

Real men don't f**** whine. Leave that for women. Crying over what the next man (UCF) have that you (USF) don't.  And I am aware that we sucked these past few years and life isn't perfect, but I've never been one to cry when **** doesn't go my way. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Real men don't f**** whine. Leave that for women. Crying over what the next man (UCF) have that you (USF) don't. 

Uh huh, keep making more of a fool of yourself.  Just put me on ignore, you obviously will be happier and less stressed out that way.

2 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Uh huh, keep making more of a fool of yourself.  Just put me on ignore, you obviously will be happier and less stressed out that way.

I felt it needed to be said out of concern. You will be ok my friend. I promise you there will be better times. "Keep hope alive" like ya boy Jesse Jackson use to say. 

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

I felt it needed to be said out of concern. You will be ok my friend. I promise you there will be better times. "Keep hope alive" like ya boy Jesse Jackson use to say. 

Sure I will be ok, but will you?  You are the one that is cursing, yelling and calling women whiners, just because I made a simple observation that we need to dominate the aac.  Time for you to drink a beer or six.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,484
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, USFRaider said:

For the next few years we are going to have to accept the fact that ucf will be able to land higher rated and higher caliber recruits more often than not. We just have to recruit well enough to dominate the trash heap AAC  every single season beginning in 2023. Win win win, create a dynasty within the conference so that we can get the hell out of the conference. 

WE just got to hope CJS can develop and recruiter elite offensive talent as promised by AD MK. Gb seems like a good grab.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, bulloni said:

yeah i read somewhere the two cities will eventually connect

Wasn't that Orlampa?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

Lakeland is practically an Orlando suburb now.

gcscottanimated.gif.65d599e985d100a93f54c007ea3ae6dc.gif

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, USFRaider said:

They've been doing it for a while now. Nothing new.

• Upvote 1