• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No streaming of Spring Game

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I remember when people got pissed off all practices weren’t open to public.  We’ve advanced, I think.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, Cubanbull said:

Well obviously Scott disagrees with you and thinks BYU would find much value in it. 😂

Anyways I’m over it, I just find it funny all the different excuses they keep throwing out there, keep trying boys one is bound to stick. Another pathetic display at handling a decision by USF Athletics 

Not sure how this is a "pathetic display at handling a decision" when CJS simply made a decision, agree with it or not, and USF Athletics just implemented it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

43 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Not sure how this is a "pathetic display at handling a decision" when CJS simply made a decision, agree with it or not, and USF Athletics just implemented it.

Look If that’s what CJS wants I’m fine with it eventhough as an out of town season ticket holder I don’t agree with it. I call it pathetic handling  by Athletics Department for the different reasons that they have expressed for not streaming it.

7 hours ago, Cubanbull said:

Look If that’s what CJS wants I’m fine with it eventhough as an out of town season ticket holder I don’t agree with it. I call it pathetic handling  by Athletics Department for the different reasons that they have expressed for not streaming it.

My bad if they've given different reasons other than what CJS put forward. Where did they do this?

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

My bad if they've given different reasons other than what CJS put forward. Where did they do this?

I have seen them on twitter by different people talented to Athletics.

As I said I’m over it, if they don’t want to stream it, I disagree but I’m fine, just stop the BS.

With that I’m done on this, it has become as pointless as the Will Smith slap.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

I have seen them on twitter by different people talented to Athletics.

As I said I’m over it, if they don’t want to stream it, I disagree but I’m fine, just stop the BS.

With that I’m done on this, it has become as pointless as the Will Smith slap.

Agree that it's pointless, although maybe not as much as the Will Smith slap, but was wanting to see where USF Athletics itself was handling it bad with mixed messages but couldn't find anything and apparently there wasn't anything to find?

What I did find was a bunch of cringe worthy **** pertaining to the WOI4 ..... :facepalm:

22 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Agree that it's pointless, although maybe not as much as the Will Smith slap, but was wanting to see where USF Athletics itself was handling it bad with mixed messages but couldn't find anything and apparently there wasn't anything to find?

What I did find was a bunch of cringe worthy **** pertaining to the WOI4 ..... :facepalm:

😂😂 “ apparently there was t anything to find.”  Nice try I’m not going to go and look for them but, I sure did read them. But as I have said I’m moving on it’s pointless, you can believe what you want to. 

11 hours ago, Cubanbull said:

😂😂 “ apparently there was t anything to find.”  Nice try I’m not going to go and look for them but, I sure did read them. But as I have said I’m moving on it’s pointless, you can believe what you want to. 

I checked the different official USF Athletics Twitter accounts and didn't see anything about different reasons. Obscure Athletics employees maybe posting something is not a "pathetic handling by Athletics Department for the different reasons that they have expressed for not streaming it". That's the only point I'm making. It's not perfect by a long shot without having to misrepresent it ....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

56 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I checked the different official USF Athletics Twitter accounts and didn't see anything about different reasons. Obscure Athletics employees maybe posting something is not a "pathetic handling by Athletics Department for the different reasons that they have expressed for not streaming it". That's the only point I'm making. It's not perfect by a long shot without having to misrepresent it ....

Pathetic is probably too much (and I used that term as well), but I could live with ******, disappointing, and typical. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull