• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something I Really like about CJS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

More so than any other person around the program since 2009 he isn’t afraid to give credit to CJL for his accomplishments, more identifying with USF and what you are doing here and less of the fools errand of trying to recreate Clemson and we may just be successful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,372
  • Days Won:  25

This is the best thing cjs ever did . Does he go .500 overall by the time the ocs is built , win his first road game, beat his first ranked opponent,   or get another extension?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

49 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

This is the best thing cjs ever did . Does he go .500 overall by the time the ocs is built , win his first road game, beat his first ranked opponent,   or get another extension?

I am not certain but if he does not I am pretty sure you will be here to tell us…again, and again, and again…

republican national convention rnc GIF by Election 2016

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

Is this the new Puc’s Positivity Corner?  If so, I will jump in

I like that CJS has stayed optimistic and held his head high despite the results.  He has clearly not given up and those type of unspoken actions of leadership tend to payoff (the million dollar question is of course when)

Charlie on the other hand lost games and looked defeated on the sidelines - the losses were hard to stomach, but the hopelessness that he portrayed was absolutely gut wrenching 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

Is this the new Puc’s Positivity Corner?  If so, I will jump in

I like that CJS has stayed optimistic and held his head high despite the results.  He has clearly not given up and those type of unspoken actions of leadership tend to payoff (the million dollar question is of course when)

Charlie on the other hand lost games and looked defeated on the sidelines - the losses were hard to stomach, but the hopelessness that he portrayed was absolutely gut wrenching 

Not exactly because it does have some negativity in there. I think CJS can easily be a CEO type of head coach as he has plenty of the things going for him to make that possible. One thing I do not like is that he came in with a plan that was very unlikely to work and still voices that he is fully onboard with it. I do not understand how he recognizes that he came in needing to learn a lot about how to be a head coach but is still certain that his direction was accurate coming in blind to most realities. In his continuous improvement wheel it always comes back to how to do things more like Clemson when that just leads to frustration and delays. When he measured the results he should look at what he has, who he can hire and who he can bring in to figure out which direction will be most fruitful and sometimes it’s a much different direction than you expect. That is why there is a disconnect between what CJS says, how people that talk to him feel about what he is saying and the results he is producing.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I'll bet you a $100 donation to TBP that he's over .500 by kickoff 2027 vs Miami.

• Go Bulls! 1

2 hours ago, BDYZR said:

I'll bet you a $100 donation to TBP that he's over .500 by kickoff 2027 vs Miami.

You think he is going to win 16 more games than he loses by 2027 and still be our coach of the unlikely happens that he goes a winning streak  of any kind thay draws interest of a bigger school? Either way it Is a win for usf athletics. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

You think he is going to win 16 more games than he loses by 2027 and still be our coach of the unlikely happens that he goes a winning streak  of any kind thay draws interest of a bigger school? Either way it Is a win for usf athletics. 

So? Are you in? $100 to TBP

Just now, BDYZR said:

So? Are you in? $100 to TBP

I will donate It to that or usf athletics. I will gladly eat the crow if he is better than .500 overall and is at usf by 2027.  I want him to succeed but nothing on the field has pointed that way. I can go list all the reasons but you all know them.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

Thank you for your restraint.  

• Haha 1