• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

(OffTopic) Signing Day Part 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

In an effort to kinda stay in the off topic almost theme..Interesting tidbit on Instagram yesterday. Football did their signing announcement/video for DE Michael Williams. I posted a welcome type thing. As I looked through the comments there were several from a guy and several from a--obviously, Angry Woman. Both were bashing CJS(saying he sucks) on this kids welcome site-his first college moment. (it did piss me off-thght it out of line on the signing page) " I added that not all of us feel that way at USF, CJS was the here and now and that it was time for him to produce a winning team." One thing I didnt expect, was one of our current 2022 signees to add his "Like" to my comment. Point is these kids read what is being said in the online sites/forums. Made me wonder how many of them peruse TBP?? <I think it's probably good for a player or a coach to see how fan's/alum feel about them/observe them and their play-good or bad. Never know it might provide them with some insight/thoughts.> Bashing? Personal attacks? Really dont think it has any place on here or any USF related places. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

Chad Barnhardt wasn't chopped liver ....

I was thinking that one after I posted. I'd agree both him and Barnet were pretty decent as far as QB transfers go...then a huge drop off. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I was thinking that one after I posted. I'd agree both him and Barnet were pretty decent as far as QB transfers go...then a huge drop off. 

What could have been if Willie hadn't broken AW's foot ......

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

10 hours ago, BulledOver said:

In an effort to kinda stay in the off topic almost theme..Interesting tidbit on Instagram yesterday. Football did their signing announcement/video for DE Michael Williams. I posted a welcome type thing. As I looked through the comments there were several from a guy and several from a--obviously, Angry Woman. Both were bashing CJS(saying he sucks) on this kids welcome site-his first college moment. (it did piss me off-thght it out of line on the signing page) " I added that not all of us feel that way at USF, CJS was the here and now and that it was time for him to produce a winning team." One thing I didnt expect, was one of our current 2022 signees to add his "Like" to my comment. Point is these kids read what is being said in the online sites/forums. Made me wonder how many of them peruse TBP?? <I think it's probably good for a player or a coach to see how fan's/alum feel about them/observe them and their play-good or bad. Never know it might provide them with some insight/thoughts.> Bashing? Personal attacks? Really dont think it has any place on here or any USF related places. 

Good lord, can I get the annotated version?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

11 hours ago, BulledOver said:

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

Good lord, can I get the annotated version?

Social media sucks.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Social media sucks.

I personally found it a bit lacking

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 2/2/2022 at 9:08 AM, Skingraft said:

The kid has the "it factor" but needs to bulk up and get better at his FB IQ. Way too many mistakes

im not so sure he has the "it factor"

23 hours ago, CycleBull said:

Probably the worst post I’ve seen on this board. He needs to improve and someone’s needs to challenge him for the role to lose the job. If he’s the best we have, let’s keep him there. Also, let’s pray we start calling better plays and the players around him step up to the plate. The man doesn’t do everything. But he does need to learn how not to panic when he feels the need to make **** happen when there is nothing available.

sometimes the best good enough

he didnt understand basic game situations

he needs to complete passes

no one expects him to do everything but if he makes the same mistakes this year he will not be the starter by the end of the year

20 hours ago, Triple B said:

Chad Barnhardt wasn't chopped liver ....

i will order a chopped liver plate from canter's as soon as they open

Edited by smazza

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, smazza said:

sometimes the best good enough

he didnt understand basic game situations

he needs to complete passes

no one expects him to do everything but if he makes the same mistakes this year he will not be the starter by the end of the year

So the worst is better? Your logic doesn’t make any sense and if you read my post in whole you probably would understand why he made mistakes. Watch the game and watch how people change throughout. That said, he was a freshman who beat out players who had their chance at USF, UNC, and Miami. The whole team could use improvement and even the coaches. Did we fire CJS for the **** performance. Your logic is crap. Don’t care what BS you come up with. 

• Upvote 1