• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

On Campus Stadium Funding

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Bricks aren't going to cut it. Fortunately for USF, hospital systems raked in profits over the course of the pandemic. However gross that may make you feel, there are now tens if not hundreds of millions at the disposal of universities that have hospital systems. At Miami, it was the golden goose that bought their football program overhaul. Why not USF?

348987_standard.jpeg

Pair of area medical giants, in teaming up for many administrative areas, aims to become the 'Apple of health care.'

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

The problem with bricks is that at some point some new person in charge will decide to rip them up and your brick is gone.  The other downside is like the bricks in Ybor City.  Some drunk fool has probably vomited on the bricks down there, and there is not a lot of clean up down there.  How much would it cost for a regular presser washing of the sidewalks in Ybor?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, hightechbull said:

The problem with bricks is that at some point some new person in charge will decide to rip them up and your brick is gone.  The other downside is like the bricks in Ybor City.  Some drunk fool has probably vomited on the bricks down there, and there is not a lot of clean up down there.  How much would it cost for a regular presser washing of the sidewalks in Ybor?

Well in the end we are all dead anyway so it doesn’t really matter…but hey while we are around buy a brick and help a cause😀

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

15 hours ago, hightechbull said:

What the hell does Ybor have to do with it? Although those bricks have been there for maybe 100 years. 
You Buy a brick, be proud of it, and die. Nobody will care in a few years anyway.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

18 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

What the hell does Ybor have to do with it? Although those bricks have been there for maybe 100 years. 
You Buy a brick, be proud of it, and die. Nobody will care in a few years anyway.

Do awesome stuff and then die.  It is the Bulls way.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Do awesome stuff and then die.  It is the Bulls way.

It's life! I live in an over 55 community, people are always dieing to get out of here😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, BDYZR said:

It is just an example that people who live in Tampa may have seen.  Disney sold bricks too, and years later, bricks are gone.'

If they want money, I would just make a donation.   Cut out the expense and empty promise of a brick.

10 hours ago, hightechbull said:

It is just an example that people who live in Tampa may have seen.  Disney sold bricks too, and years later, bricks are gone.'

If they want money, I would just make a donation.   Cut out the expense and empty promise of a brick.

Most people want something for their money no matter how how trivial it may seem to the rest of the people. But, I am absolutely certain that athletics will appreciate your donation to the OCS fund. Also I am absolutely certain that @John Lewis can hook you up.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

OCS fund will likely be set up for Fiscal Year 2023, which runs from July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023.

If that happens sooner, we will let everyone know.

• Like 2
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

54 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

OCS fund will likely be set up for Fiscal Year 2023, which runs from July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023.

If that happens sooner, we will let everyone know.

I appreciate the update but am kind of disappointed. If I knew today I could start giving towards a row of seats or a brick or a urinal or whatever, I would set up a plan. Sounds like that can't happen for another 8 months.