• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bob Shoop hired as DC

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,663
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

When did we add to Greg Luzinski to our staff ... ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,891
  • Days Won:  67

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

When did we add to Greg Luzinski to our staff ... ?

I remember going to Jersey night at Comiskey in 1983 and getting number 19’s Jersey Greg Luzinski’s, it tore as soon as I raised my arms, cheap material. Kittle got rookie of the year that year and they won 101 winning ugly, Baltimore beat them in the playoffs.  I got bloodied up during batting practice diving down the third base line in the gravel trying to get a foul ball.  Greg’s best years were with Philly, however when he connected, he would hit one off the roof on the south side. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,546
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Get some LB and DL recruits and transfers!

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

15 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I really thought he was kind of an average QB in college, had a terrific highlight in the CFL, success at some very, very low level college football, terrible season here and now a losing year at the FCS level. I have no ill will against him and don’t even blame him much for his pathetic year here, just don’t really care what his fat ass is up too. If he has no success here then I make fun of him, don’t give two violation if he went 4-7 for an FCS team after us and you view this as successful. We simply have different views on what we call success.  Hope you have a good evening as well. 

Nope, I just find it interesting that this is going on about a person neither of us knows personally but obviously, we have a diff opinion of that person. I'm fine with the depth of your opinion. It's neither here nor there for me. It's just an "opinion" not a love or hate fest the subject wasn't that deep or important. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,891
  • Days Won:  67

22 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Nope, I just find it interesting that this is going on about a person neither of us knows personally but obviously, we have a diff opinion of that person. I'm fine with the depth of your opinion. It's neither here nor there for me. It's just an "opinion" not a love or hate fest the subject wasn't that deep or important. 

That is kinda what we do on a message board, we cheer and criticize people  on their play or coaching that we don’t know personally.  All indications is he is a good dude, just laid an egg here and moved on, I don’t care what he does from here on out unless he comes back which is not likely.  This is not that interesting unless I am missing something?