• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Those crazy kids at the Oracle are at it again: USF football attendance

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Judy left the athletics in terrible shape. She did great things for academics, but at the expense of athletics. I  care only about football improving at this point. It is so sad because all of the current students never got to experience the magic of college football I did as a student when we were beating some big time programs and the stadium was rocking. It will be hard for them to get the graduated over the last 5-10 years to really believe in this program and get in the stands. Hopefully the OCS brings backs a lot of the fans who stopped caring or going to the games, and gets the students in their seats.

I've never heard that or realized it before.  Thanks.  

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

**** em .... Life's too short.

You, of all people, know we need every single fan we can get.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

**** em .... Life's too short.

There you go, my thoughts exactly. Little punk asses who hardly ever post anything swing by the board and do a drive by shot at the program. **** them and any potential fake loyalty they may bring when we do get turned around. They are the epitome of candy ass fans. **** off and never return please. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

46 minutes ago, Brad said:

You, of all people, know we need every single fan we can get.

That's not a fan and I don't think there's anything WE can do to fix that. Shut down football ..... really?? Don't let the door hit em in the ass on the way out.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

45 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

There you go, my thoughts exactly. Little punk asses who hardly ever post anything swing by the board and do a drive by shot at the program. **** them and any potential fake loyalty they may bring when we do get turned around. They are the epitome of candy ass fans. **** off and never return please. 

Little confused, are they candy ass or punk ass, who pissed in your wheaties. If we held the bar at the level of you and Trips then we would have about 25 total fans.  Let people vent a little when frustrated, as long as it is not a constant whine, let them drop in and drop a deuce, pick it up and throw it back at them but we need all comers, regardless of the level of their allegiance. 

33 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Little confused, are they candy ass or punk ass, who pissed in your wheaties. If we held the bar at the level of you and Trips then we would have about 25 total fans.  Let people vent a little when frustrated, as long as it is not a constant whine, let them drop in and drop a deuce, pick it up and throw it back at them but we need all comers, regardless of the level of their allegiance. 

**** that, if they can’t take the heat they can piss off. We can find better fans than these little ass wipes. My message to all of them is simple:
go away gtfo GIF

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

That's not a fan and I don't think there's anything WE can do to fix that. Shut down football ..... really?? Don't let the door hit em in the ass on the way out.

He was, at least, for many years.  

Anyone that has witnessed USF Football over 25 years has at times at least thought it might be best to shut it down, yours truly included.  It's only the talk of an OCS that saves others from that thought.

28 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

**** that, if they can’t take the heat they can piss off. We can find better fans than these little ass wipes. My message to all of them is simple:
go away gtfo GIF

Some can handle the heat but still prefer to leave the kitchen when the heat becomes unbearable and will return once the heat is reduced.  Does that make them a better fan,? nope…. but we need them as well if we ever want to fill said kitchen.  

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Some can handle the heat but still prefer to leave the kitchen when the heat becomes unbearable and will return once the heat is reduced.  Does that make them a better fan,? nope…. but we need them as well if we ever want to fill said kitchen.  

You want them? You can have them…they are persona non grata as far as I am concerned. 

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You want them? You can have them…they are persona non grata as far as I am concerned. 

I guess if we ever become good and relevant,  I would rather watch the team play in a full OCS then an empty one, but to each their own.