• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bryce Miller transferring out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

I think if Glenn Spencer stays Mims is gone. I've seen his dad talk about how bad Spencer is on social media

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

1 hour ago, E.T. said:

I thought he was a graduate SR . . . well, at least we're 2 deep here. (Horn & Atkins - both Freshman)

Forgot about Dollison who will be a Jr in 2022. Very deep at Slot.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

22 minutes ago, bulloni said:

I think if Glenn Spencer stays Mims is gone. I've seen his dad talk about how bad Spencer is on social media

Mimms just went on scholarship . . . would think he would cowboy it through. Definitely a need for depth and productive. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,562
  • Days Won:  28

45 minutes ago, E.T. said:

16 IN FOURTH YEAR OF ELIGIBILITY TO RETURN FOR 2022

In a nod to the positive culture and direction of second-year head coach Jeff Scott’s program, 16 Bulls in their fourth year of eligibility have notified Scott of their intention to return and use their “COVID Bonus Season” in 2022, if an NFL Draft opportunity is not available. Scott became emotional and had to pause several times when he relayed this to the gathered media in his postgame press conference following the Bulls’ loss to No. 2/3 Cincinnati (11/12). Among those seniors are *nine current starters and several notable contributors, including:

DEFENSE

Dwayne Boyles* ...................................................Linebacker

Antonio Grier*.......................................................Linebacker

Andrew Mims........................................................Linebacker

Brian Norris...........................................................Linebacker

Vincent Davis*............................................................. Safety

Mekhi LaPointe* .......................................................... Safety

Darrien Grant...................................................................End

Rashawn Yates* .......................................................... Tackle

OFFENSE

Brad Cecil*...................................................................Center

Demetris Harris*.......................................................... Guard

Demontrey Jacobs*..................................................... Tackle

Donovan Jennings* ..................................................... Tackle

Sebastian Sainterling................................................... Guard

Chris Carter ............................................................Tight End

Bryce Miller.......................................................Slot Receiver

Latrell Williams ...............................................Wide Receiver

Great list....except Darian Grant needs to ride out too.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i liked miller.hard to believe you cant use a  guy that can catch anything

i would like to see some new talent on defense

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,556
  • Days Won:  25

He was a decent player from south eastern fire to a usf bull. That was a huge jump for him.  Kid has heart and will. He will probably get a slot wr opportunity  at some school. Best of luck Miller. He got passed by younger and more talented blood in the program. It is good we are getting more talent and deeper at wr. Wish him the best and hope he finds a new home to shine.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  3

15 hours ago, BulledOver said:

To bad. Saw he was a senior this year wondered what he might do since he didnt get as much playing time. I thought this guy could catch just about any crazy throw the QB tossed out there. Very sure handed and a solid guy. Maybe he will get picked up by a school that appreciates his talent. I'm sure there will be more as season ends. I bet Fortin will move on maybe Marsh too?? TMcC is CJS guy I just hope he finds another QB of equal or more talent to come on board. I'm sure it all will be interesting

We have other QBs on the recruit board, not sure if any have signed for this next class. Fortin is definitely out at USF, I see no way he stays. Marsh might stay, but my opinion of him has dwindled since he filled in for Timmy. I believe Timmy is our guy.

What exactly is our offensive scheme? Are we trying to go with that lethal Florida speed? Seems like we are just filling gaps with transfers and limping along for the most part

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,556
  • Days Won:  25

18 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

We have other QBs on the recruit board, not sure if any have signed for this next class. Fortin is definitely out at USF, I see no way he stays. Marsh might stay, but my opinion of him has dwindled since he filled in for Timmy. I believe Timmy is our guy.

What exactly is our offensive scheme? Are we trying to go with that lethal Florida speed? Seems like we are just filling gaps with transfers and limping along for the most part

The plan is there is no plan or scheme. Keep talking about culture and Clemson  until something works. I think Jr runs a spread  typically. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

16 hours ago, bulloni said:

Hopefully at least 1 of Marsh or Fortin stays, would hate to only have true freshmen backing up Timmy

Could see Felix transfer out. We're loaded at RB

Would be good to keep a QB (Fortin my pick) just so a backup is experienced in the offense. Marsh to me, just looked like Marsh of last year nothing new. Fortin?-who knows he got thrown to the wolves(literally) early and had to just try to save his own life. RB? Of course prior to this season we heard we were loaded at DB and then-Poof! RB's get battered. Just look at the Clev Browns this past week they had just 1 RB left to play but....It was D'EJ so that's all they needed Ha! 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

55 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

I believe our "high speed O" has turned into an RPO style with the emphasis on R. Poss next season(always next season) we will see something evolve into a creative O. Maybe we wont see the habitual 4th and 1yd lets take a TO so the D can get ready to stuff us play. Hope a P5 doesn't dangle a carrot in front of Mangham or McClain in the off season. With this swinging door Trans Portal I see potential stealing going on behind the scenes. Go to G5 and do a dress rehearsal for the big guys.