• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tulane Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

My tickets arrived and I’m in section 116 row O.  Just curious if others got theirs and where is everyone sitting.  This may be the only realistic shot at another win this season.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

115 E for me. I bought my tickets late and was surprised to see row E on them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,681
  • Days Won:  108

116 Row H for us.  BTW, we definitely have 1 and may have 3 tickets available. Won't know for sure on the extra 2 for another week or so.  Someone decided the Rolling Stones were more important than watching USF football.  Crazy people out there. 😄  The other couple had some financial issues so backed off the trip.

• Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

And a heads up, believe all New Orleans restaurants require a vaccination card.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

116 row L.

Anybody tailgating before the game or is everybody going to the alumni tailgate? In 2017, we went to the alumni "tailgate" and thought it was cheesy. Figured we do our own tailgate this time at a local watering hole, then take the trolley to campus. 

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

We are doing our own tailgate too.   Thanks for heads up on vaccination card for restaurants.  Where the hell do people park while at hotels?  Parking garages?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

Parking is tight in NOLA. Unless you are driving there, I wouldn't recommend a rental car. Really no need for one as you can take the trolley for cheap and walk the rest of the way. I use all of the walking as an excuse to over indulge in the local cuisine.  

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

We’re doing the alumni tailgate.  Last time we Uber from hotel to campus.  So strange actually going to the campus to see a college team play.  

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I just purchased 4 but it didn't really give a delivery option.  Did everyone else get paper tickets?  I was expecting these to be electronic, like our season tickets.  Maybe they will do Will Call at Yulman Stadium?  Where is John Lewis when you need him?

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,681
  • Days Won:  108

14 hours ago, CoolRod97 said:

116 row L.

Anybody tailgating before the game or is everybody going to the alumni tailgate? In 2017, we went to the alumni "tailgate" and thought it was cheesy. Figured we do our own tailgate this time at a local watering hole, then take the trolley to campus. 

12 hours ago, T-Man said:

We are doing our own tailgate too.   Thanks for heads up on vaccination card for restaurants.  Where the hell do people park while at hotels?  Parking garages?

11 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

We’re doing the alumni tailgate.  Last time we Uber from hotel to campus.  So strange actually going to the campus to see a college team play.  

Have not decided yet on the tailgating. The start time of the game will have something to do with our decision.

1 minute ago, JoeB said:

I just purchased 4 but it didn't really give a delivery option.  Did everyone else get paper tickets?  I was expecting these to be electronic, like our season tickets.  Maybe they will do Will Call at Yulman Stadium?  Where is John Lewis when you need him?

We got paper.  Did you buy from USF?  If not you may want to check the UH ticket site.