• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tulane Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Have not decided yet on the tailgating. The start time of the game will have something to do with our decision.

We got paper.  Did you buy from USF?  If not you may want to check the UH ticket site.

Yep, just purchased through GoUSFBulls.  Maybe they have to assign my actual seats within our group?  Can't be many.  In fact, mine said 36-39.  I wonder if we only sold 39 tickets?

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759

Also, any word on the Friday Night Happy Hour in NOLA?  I haven't seen anything about that.  Which bar, time, etc.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Tracey's. 5-7pm

2606 Magazine street

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716

8 hours ago, JoeB said:

I just purchased 4 but it didn't really give a delivery option.  Did everyone else get paper tickets?  I was expecting these to be electronic, like our season tickets.  Maybe they will do Will Call at Yulman Stadium?  Where is John Lewis when you need him?

I ran into a problem with tickets for the Maryland game a few years ago when my tickets were delivered to the wrong location. Athletics was able to have new tickets available for me at will call. If you don't receive them soon, reach out to the ticket office and I'm sure they'll be able to help.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, T-Man said:

Tracey's. 5-7pm

2606 Magazine street

Did you get an email from the Alumni Assoc re: that?  Not sure what's going on.  Have the tailgate email but not seeing about the Happy Hour and I missed out on an event 2 nights ago because I either didn't get or I'm going a bit crazier than normal. Looked through my deleted emails and couldn't find either event. Maybe I'm being phased out.  I know when I send an email to USF from my most used email they aren't getting through their spam filters.  But don't think I've ever had problems receiving emails.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Did you get an email from the Alumni Assoc re: that?  Not sure what's going on.  Have the tailgate email but not seeing about the Happy Hour and I missed out on an event 2 nights ago because I either didn't get or I'm going a bit crazier than normal. Looked through my deleted emails and couldn't find either event. Maybe I'm being phased out.  I know when I send an email to USF from my most used email they aren't getting through their spam filters.  But don't think I've ever had problems receiving emails.

AFAIK, an email wasn't sent about it but they updated the page about away games. I looked it up after T-Man mentioned the location.

If that location was set this week, it's not surprising that the email hasn't been sent. Homecoming week is by far their busiest week of the year and the staff is laser focused on getting through the week. I also think there's a game of telephone to be played when it comes to communicating away game activities. The Foundation puts these events together and then USFAA communicates details.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Sorry for late reply.  My buddy, who I am traveling with passed along the information.  We should also plan for Saturday night.   Manning's is a great venue for watching football on Saturday night.